• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Joe Biden

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 4/3/2019 at 9:17 PM, Make Angels Great Again said:

Biden's behavior is not normal and clearly makes many people uncomfortable.

21 hours ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

The head kissing and stuff is borderline though.

20 hours ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Because there's a lot more photo and video evidence of Biden being physical than there is of Trump.

Oh boy...

5 hours ago, Rico said:

D3VcNoRXsAMIFUK.jpg.892e87f9c71e400093babaead52045b8.jpg

14 hours ago, mtangelsfan said:

Biden just picked the wrong time culturally to run for president.  He is harmless but still........

Yeah, pretty much this.  
I dont think hes done anything intentionally abusive, but when the definition of it has become so broad that even the most simple of acts could be construed as such it becomes a he said she said question on a grand scale.  It doesnt matter really what he intended, its how it was perceived, and clearly that is a question in his case. 
Not to mention so close to the whole blanket believe victims talks, it makes his candidacy completely non viable to me, how could the Dems actually back him after all the dialog against Trump/Kavanough, it makes no sense.

7 hours ago, floplag said:

it makes his candidacy completely non viable to me, how could the Dems actually back him after all the dialog against Trump/Kavanough, it makes no sense.

He is only on top right now because of name recognition. I think the only person here that has said they like Biden has been mt.

6 minutes ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

We have a man in the White House who has been accused of outright sexual assault on multiple occasions, and this is news?

Yup ... because this is what's important to Dems.  It's actually quite fascinating watching the media fuel this.  Dems love to eat their own.

16 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Yup ... because this is what's important to Dems.  It's actually quite fascinating watching the media fuel this.  Dems love to eat their own.

Sanders is probably behind the effort to ruin Biden. Lucy Flores, the first woman to come forward, is a Bernie supporter. Connect the dots. It's politics.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
On 1/10/2019 at 8:58 AM, Taylor said:

It would be funny if the Dems nominated an old white guy. But Biden seems level-headed and presidential compared to some of the alternatives on either side. 

Yay, I didn't 🤡 myself. At least not in this thread.