• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trump 2020 Poll

Trump 2020 Poll  

30 members have voted

1. 1. How likely are you to vote for Trump in the 2020 presidential election?

• I will definitely NOT vote for him, no matter who the Dems run against him.
    • I will most likely NOT vote for him.
    • Too early to tell.
    • I will most likely vote for him.
    • I will definitely vote for him, no matter who the Dems run against him.
    • Voting is gay (Adam option).
    • He will be the only option on the ballot

I didnt vote for wither of the big 2 last time, whether or not i do in 20 will depend on who they are.
I dont vote party, i vote issues, i share opinions with both sides, but i will not support extremism from either side.
Trump is what he is, not likely to change, and ive always thought he was an asshat so it isnt likely i would support him in the future under any circumstances, however, the Dems need to earn my vote and if they dont change their tactics to a more moderate platform, that also isnt likely. 
I dont do the whole lesser of two evils thing anymore.