• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels WAR ranking by position

stevestevens

7 minutes ago, Barrett said:

I don't understand how the rest of the organization doesn't see this.  This can't be a in game revenue thing either, no fan is going to games to watch that waste of space.

If they don't, that's a problem. 

If they do, that's an even bigger problem.

The Angels are displaying signs of lunacy. Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

1 minute ago, hangin n wangin said:

If they don't, that's a problem. 

If they do, that's an even bigger problem.

The Angels are displaying signs of lunacy. Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

But he will be in the best physical condition of his life in spring training. My dads 70 and moves better than Pujols. 

With the changing of the guard at manager I just get the feeling there will an announcement that Pujols has had enough of sugeries and Physical Therapy and is retiring. This will be a buyout which clears cap and roster space. Eppler is going to move on from the past. 

11 minutes ago, Blarg said:

With the changing of the guard at manager I just get the feeling there will an announcement that Pujols has had enough of sugeries and Physical Therapy and is retiring. This will be a buyout which clears cap and roster space. Eppler is going to move on from the past. 

Pujols hasn't shown any signs of getting sick of playing this game or earning 30 million a year to do it.

13 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Personally I see as much of a chance of that happening as tdawg has of hooking up with Kate Upton

16 minutes ago, Blarg said:

That’s probably just wishful thinking talking but I like it.

2 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

Personally I see as much of a chance of that happening as tdawg has of hooking up with Kate Upton

Which brings us back to premature ejaculation.

Pujols might be even slower than John Goodman running to 1B in the Babe's last season in The Babe.

Heck, even Engelberg in Bad News Bears might be a speedier baserunner.   Really sad

His pride is so getting in the way, that he doesn't see how embarrassing his total lack of speed (and total lack of 1B production) has become.

Is this REALLY how you want baseball fans to remember you, Albert?    Really?  Really?  Really?   Really??

If the new manager makes Ohtani sit half of the time so that Pujols can DH half of the time, then said new manager should never have been hired. 

Remember Arte, you paid out some $70+ million to Hackilton after trading him for virtually nothing to Tejas.    Pujols isn't owed that much more.  You created this mess Arte, you can get the Halos out of it by respectfully telling Albert it's time to hang them up so that you can get REAL MLB 1B production in here STAT! 

52 minutes ago, Scotty@AW said:

Pujols hasn't shown any signs of getting sick of playing this game or earning 30 million a year to do it.

That is why Eppler is going to explain how tired he will be of watching the game from the dugout because he is not going to get playing time. That taking the buyout lets him leave without the embarrassment of being DFA'ed.

He can say that it was his choice for what's best for his family and the ballclub. Then throw out the first pitch, wave to the fans and go sign a one day contract with St. Louis, throw out the first pitch and wave to the fans. 

Then five years from now, when he turns 50, he can accept his hall of fame plaque, talk about his time in St.Louis, wave to the fans and go home. 

2 hours ago, Angel Oracle said:

Pujols might be even slower than John Goodman running to 1B in the Babe's last season in The Babe.

Heck, even Engelberg in Bad News Bears might be a speedier baserunner.   Really sad

His pride is so getting in the way, that he doesn't see how embarrassing his total lack of speed (and total lack of 1B production) has become.

Is this REALLY how you want baseball fans to remember you, Albert?    Really?  Really?  Really?   Really??

If the new manager makes Ohtani sit half of the time so that Pujols can DH half of the time, then said new manager should never have been hired. 

Remember Arte, you paid out some $70+ million to Hackilton after trading him for virtually nothing to Tejas.    Pujols isn't owed that much more.  You created this mess Arte, you can get the Halos out of it by respectfully telling Albert it's time to hang them up so that you can get REAL MLB 1B production in here STAT! 

Arte has the power to end this. This isn't Albert's fault. He signed the contract that Arte presented him. This is on the back of Arte. He can end this by buying out the remaining years and cutting him. Which in turn makes the Angels that much better. No one with half a brain cell would walk away from 75 million dollars that is guaranteed to them, not a single one of you. Just because some fans are pissed at him for sucking ass.

6 hours ago, mulwin444 said:

If Donaldson is healthy, I'd check out to see what years and money it would cost to bring him in.  Having someone like Donaldson at 3B means Cozart moves to 2B and Fletcher can plug in where needed...that's a lot of productive depth and Ward can continue to work on his game in AAA.

5 hours ago, Troll Daddy said:

lady gaga applause GIF

I was applauding your post and you think I was trolling you. 

hip hop squares lol GIF by VH1

9 hours ago, hangin n wangin said:

It's not all on him...I don't blame it all on him. It's the damn organization. Just incompetence all around in my opinion the past few years.

But I'm not going to sugar coat it. I do not like Albert Pujols as a player on my favorite baseball team. He doesn't deserve to play and he's eating a huge chunk of our payroll. I cannot stand watching the dude and cannot wait till he is gone.

Remember how pissed we would all get with Erstad? .... Yeah that