• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

To Make the Playoffs

I think the Angels would have to go 42-23 the rest of the way ( atleast) to make that playoffs this year. The angels play the mariners 7 more times. And the A’s a bunch more times. If we went 5-2 against the mariners During that time, I think we would have a chance. That would put us finishing at 91-71. Is it likely? May be not. Is it possible? I think so. We may finally have a solidified rotation ( if they remain healthy) and not trot out a reliever to start a game every 3 games now. I am aN optimst and will remain that way. Go Halos. 

1 hour ago, stanick88 said:

I think the Angels would have to go 42-23 the rest of the way ( atleast) to make that playoffs this year. The angels play the mariners 7 more times. And the A’s a bunch more times. If we went 5-2 against the mariners During that time, I think we would have a chance. That would put us finishing at 91-71. Is it likely? May be not. Is it possible? I think so. We may finally have a solidified rotation ( if they remain healthy) and not trot out a reliever to start a game every 3 games now. I am aN optimst and will remain that way. Go Halos. 

How many times do the A's play the Mariners? A team ahead of us will win each of those games.

5 hours ago, AngelArcher said:

What is this solidified rotation you speak of? I honestly don't even know who's in the rotation after Skaggs and Heaney.

Solidified may have been an over statement, but what i meant is that we may be at the point that we have actual starters pitching now since Tropeano is back, and shoemaker and Ohtani are beginning to throw. Also, Even if Pena continues to have to start, he has built up a solid pitch count to where can may be get get into the 5th or 6th inning. So may be Solidified may have been an over statement. After skaggs and heaney, there is Barria, Tropeano, and hopefully Shoemaker and or Ohtani soon. And Pena has developed a pitch count to pitch over 80 pitches finally.

17 hours ago, Inside Pitch said:

You should maybe go to lunch with those guys and see what they can do..   

I'd love to have lunch with Penn & Teller. Capitol idea! Hope they like BBQ jackfruit sandwiches.