• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Game Day Thread 7/5/2018 Angels at Mariners. Marte back. Ohtani on the bench.

T.G.

Just now, calscuf said:

I remember when the Angels had a lock down bullpen.  It really changes the attitude of a team when you get to the 7th with a lead and you know it’s a win or if you’re behind but close late you know that the deficit isn’t going to grow.

And the opposite it is like having explosive diarrhea without a toilet nearby.

Well Paredes does have IBS.

Just now, UndertheHalo said:

I know I what I posted dipshit. I didn’t want Dee Gordon then and I don’t now for the same reasons.  I also didn’t want Ian Kinsler. 

Im not trying to trade prospects for wrong side of 30 slap hitters.  

And the guy you’re jerking off to has a truly mighty .680 OPS. 

somebody's panties are in a bunch

1 hour ago, fan_since79 said:

I braved the heat to go out and buy ice cream for my Marte Partay, but it melted on the way home.

your 2nd horrible fault: running out of ice cream

what kind of animal are you? 

7 minutes ago, calscuf said:

I remember when the Angels had a lock down bullpen.  It really changes the attitude of a team when you get to the 7th with a lead and you know it’s a win or if you’re behind but close late you know that the deficit isn’t going to grow.

And the opposite it is like having explosive diarrhea without a toilet nearby.

The A’s are 40-0 when leading after the 8th inning this season.

6 minutes ago, failos said:

somebody's panties are in a bunch

Based on your post that got deleted it looks like you’re the one with the wadded up panties.  

I think your lame attempt to make my posts from December look bad sort of backfired.  Mostly because everything I said is pretty much true. 

I mean, we were pretty dead in the water before the series started.  If we took 2 out of the 3 instead of the 1 of 3 it doesn’t really change much.  They just have to keep plugging away.  Nothing else to do.  If they close the gap they close the gap. If they don’t they don’t.  The front office needing to look to next year and beyond has been true for a while now. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

11 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Based on your post that got deleted it looks like you’re the one with the wadded up panties.  

I think your lame attempt to make my posts from December look bad sort of backfired.  Mostly because everything I said is pretty much true. 

Go take a midol