• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: 6/18 Angels vs D-Backs: Calhoun is back

1 minute ago, Ohtani&Trout said:

.213/.350/.471 is hardly worth the $400 million some people expected him to get, though.  The shift has hurt him a lot.

What do you think he’ll get?

i could see 6 years/ 180 with a opt out after 3 years 

I had to look it up because it seems our starting pitching avg’s 3 innings pitched a game. But we are 16th in innings pitched by starters. I would have thought that would have been a lot lower. Our bullpen sucks no doubt but our starters not going past the 5th Facking ever might have something to do with them blowing nuts too. 

7 minutes ago, Kevinb said:

I had to look it up because it seems our starting pitching avg’s 3 innings pitched a game. But we are 16th in innings pitched by starters. I would have thought that would have been a lot lower. Our bullpen sucks no doubt but our starters not going past the 5th Facking ever might have something to do with them blowing nuts too. 

I’d say it has a lot to with it. 

Edited by UndertheHalo