• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

If you're around OC this Saturday, Beach City Brewery is having their grand opening.  I went last Sunday and wrote about it.  You should def check 'em out!

http://www.epicbeergirl.com/2014/05/beach-city-brewerys-grand-opening.html

And here in south Orange County we are still stuck with just Cismontane, and Left Coast.

I went to Noble last night and tried several beers. I wasn't a big fan of the Naughty Sauce. I know I'm in the minority but I just wasn't getting much from it beside the coffee. It might just be that I couldn't get my head around a light stout. I did like a lot of the other beers I tried including Equinox and Cinko de Drinko.

Tomorrow Bevmo in Chino Hills is getting in some Goose Island Bourbon County. I joined this group on facebook and they give me all the scoop and host some bottle shares. Also Party House Liquor in Chino Hills is my number 1 source for crafties, Bobby the owner, hand picks everything that comes in. He posts all his new stuff on their instagram too. He had some BCBS on Tuesday but that shit was gone in a few hours.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/chinohillsbeer/

I didn't know Party House liquor had good beer.

• 2 weeks later...

Any ideas for some under the radar/newer breweries in SD worth trying? My buddies and I are going down to pick up some stuff from Alesmith but want to try some new stuff.

We stopped by Mike Hess Brewing the other day. Enjoyed it. They have a small tasting room (think garage in an industrial park) right around the corner from Ale Smith. Rough Draft was very good as well. We made a nice afternoon out of the three.

Edited by red321

We did Mike Hess brewing. Really great tasting glasses there. Didn't try many of their hop forward beers.

We were thinking Rough Draft. Thanks for the rec. We'll stop by there for sure now.

Really great tasting glasses at Hess? We went on Sunday and they were pouring into little plastic cups like you'd get a Jell-O shot in. Wasn't really impressed with any of their beers.

Societe was cool. Wish they had more of their beers available. Did see yesterday that the Pupil is back.

Ness is great but i prefer the north park location. Never seen plastic cups used, thats funny.

I hit up Alpine, BNS, Societe and Stone on Sunday. Enjoyed some Keene Idea and Hoppy Birthday.

Looking to hit up the Temecula breweries this weekend. Ironfire, Black Market, Aftershock, Weins, Refuge and Garage.