• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

Beer. The official thread.

Do you like it? Do you dislike it? Do you drink it in a box? Do you drink it with a fox?

List your favorites.

List breweries you like.

List favorite drinking establishments.

List styles you prefer.

List great places to drink.

List fun thing to do while drinking beer.

List stories involving beer.

List the state of your liver.

Cheers.

e32ecb0f98aa4cfaa72fef29c35d9dfd.jpg

Bootleggers is pretty good.

I'm more of a Belgian, Strong Ale type, Sour type......even though sours are expensive.

Favorite breweries: 

http://www.cascadebrewing.com

http://www.thebruery.com

I went to Eureka Burger in Claremont last night because they got in Pliny the Younger, but were doing only flights of that mixed with Russian River Consecration, Russian River Santification, and two others I don't remember. But they were out by the time I got there so I ordered the Russian Rivers and a regular Pliny.

Hard to pick an all-time favorite beer. Heady Topper is definitely my favorite IPA (DIPA's included). My favorite stout is either Ten Fidy or Firestone Walker Parabola.

As for my favorite brewery, out of the ones I have had Founders is up there. Lagunitas is great as well.

Haven't been to The Bruery yet, but heard really good things.

It's really good. Went there the weekend before last for the first time. Their O de Tart is one of my favorite beers.

Good place to drink......flights, growlers, pints. No food, but they have a food truck in front. Good selection and releases, as well.

We just created two flights to taste some of the ones we haven't tried yet.

It's not like Deschuttes or Stone, but just a simple place to drink quality beer.

Hard to pick an all-time favorite beer. Heady Topper is definitely my favorite IPA (DIPA's included). My favorite stout is either Ten Fidy or Firestone Walker Parabola.

As for my favorite brewery, out of the ones I have had Founders is up there. Lagunitas is great as well.

I drink a lot of their beers because of the price and value. They have pretty good IPA's and seasonals/specials, but they sell for $5 when they pack a 8%-10% punch.

I attended the Bruery's Initiation in Anaheim (Phoenix Club) last Saturday.  Wow - people from all over the U.S. attended - more than 2,000.

Of the 60 or so beers featured there, my favorites were Back Tuesday (2011), Fruet and The Wanderer.

I was really impressed.  Terroific beers for anyone's taste.