• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

Went to Stone, Alesmith, Port/Lost Abbey and Alpine this weekend. Really enjoyed the Nelson from Alpine.

Heading to Alpine Saturday. They will be out of Nelson, but will have Hoppy Birthday that I'm looking forward to trying. 

My boyfriend has been there and likes it. There are some others in that area you should go to while you're there:

Lost Abbey/Port

Iron Fist

Latitude 33

Belching Beaver

Aztec Brewery

As of now we are planning on Alpine, Societe, and Mother Earth. I'll keep these in mind for next time. 

Stone Espresso Russian Imperial Stout went on tap yesterday at Stone in Oceanside. I really want to try it.

Go polish off a few at the Oceanside store, and then crash on Katie's couch. 

Been hanging out at Smog City quite a bit lately. Love the crew there and Amorilla Gorilla is a great easy drinking IPA. Look forward to the beers that they will be releasing soon as well. 

For those who like Belgian beer, head over to Monkish in Torrance and support these guys. Feminist and Rosa's Hips are right up there with all Belgian style beers. 

What is nice is that these two are across the street from each other. Going to be awesome when Dudes officially opens up in the area as well. 

It is great to see that within a few minutes you can hit up Beachwood, Strand, Monkish, Smog City, El Segundo Brewery, and Dudes. South Bay is becoming a  rising craft beer mecca. 

Will be up at Firestone on Saturday for their annual festival...can't wait. 

All day Pasadena shenanigans.

Tremens with steak and eggs at 7am with a Manchester United win.

Looking back, I'm not sure how we were never jailed.

Which totally has me busting up right now thinking about that time there when USC lost and I was joking about it and some black dude comes up and says, "What do you have against SC?" with the amazingly off the cuff answer of, "They had OJ". The look on his face and laughing at him was priceless. He walked up wanting a fight but was so dumbfounded when he got that answer he just walked away in disbelief like I got racial with it and was a psycho.

That was hilarious. I think it it wasnt 9 am or so and 9pm instead he would have took it further. The best is we were loud all the time and the bartender had our back no matter what. 

I really don't think I could handle doing that these days. May have to get it a try next campaign. 

As of this week Russian River has begun to seriously regulate how their beer is sold. No longer are stores allowed to keep product in backroom and must be on shelf. Also, the price has been significantly lowered to $4.99 per bottle. It will be interesting to see how much they can actually control this. Only way this works is if the consumers ensure that this practice is being followed. Now they need to do something about the Younger release. Considering that the brewery only charges $6.00 for a 10 oz glass, I am sure they are not happy that pubs are charging up to double that price. I know they were not happy that some places didnt tap their keg until after the end of February.  

As of this week Russian River has begun to seriously regulate how their beer is sold. No longer are stores allowed to keep product in backroom and must be on shelf. Also, the price has been significantly lowered to $4.99 per bottle. It will be interesting to see how much they can actually control this. Only way this works is if the consumers ensure that this practice is being followed. Now they need to do something about the Younger release. Considering that the brewery only charges $6.00 for a 10 oz glass, I am sure they are not happy that pubs are charging up to double that price. I know they were not happy that some places didnt tap their keg until after the end of February.  

russian river is great.

that is all.

russian river is great.

that is all.

First Friday in Feb is now a ritual with me. First Sat in Feb. is Drakes...

I was rather blown away with their spot up in Santa Rosa. Thinking of making it a 5 day trip next year and getting up to Anderson Valley as well. 

Mammoth Brewing Co. has some pretty good stuff. Too bad you have to go to Mammoth to get it. Dixie 's Blackened Voodoo Lager is my all time fav.

I have spent a lot of time in bishop the last year on business. The Whiskey Creek bar/restaurant there has Mammoth on tap. I drank a ton of it. Great stuff.

I also like the Indian Wells Brewery in Inyokern (which is in b.f.e.)