• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

Went to Stone, Churchill's, and Mother Earth Saturday afternoon. Churchill's was having a New Belgium Lips of Faith event. Tried a bunch.

I actually made it out to Churchill's for this also. It was later in the afternoon. Of the three I tried, the Paardebloem was probably my favorite. I like Churchill's.

I am the black guy in the video. Pretty cool to get an email from Natalie and Vinnie thanking me for speaking for them. As I told them, I would have said something more profound if I had slept and was not drinking all night. 

I've had it and it is quite good.

Has anyone had the Chimay anniversary beer? It's supposed to be better than the Blue Label, 10% alcohol, about $14 a bottle at Total Wine.

Soto, I've had it. Skram bought me one for my birthday, it's pretty damn good.

Does anyone have a site that shows notable release dates for special brews? Maybe one that breaks it down by region like Southern California. Or we can start a list here?

Only ones I know of right now are;

Stone Enjoy By 08-02-13 Bottling this Friday, available at Stone Company stores Monday July 1st. (Don't think this one is being distributed to SoCal)

Stone Farking Wheaton WootStout ~ I think July 17th

Bourbon Barrel-aged Santa’s Little Helper ~ July 13th

Sometime in August Lost Abbey is releasing a batch of Duck Duck Gooze for the Sour fans, if there's any here.

I tried Bootleggers Black Phoenix over the weekend. It was a very good 'one beer' beer. I don't think I could drink more than one but I still enjoyed it. Pretty heavy dark beer butnotbitter like some can be. I recommend it.

This one is talked about quite a bit at my drinking establishment. They have a big beer list type deal, like what many of us did at Throwbacks where you finish it and get recognition.

This one is on there and many don't like it. I think I even initially didn't like it. It's a stout, but a chipotle and coffee flavored one that was too drastic for me at first....heavy spice coffee wasn't good.

But many do the list just to do it and if they don't like what they ordered will pass it to me. This one comes quite often and I have grown to like it.

I think where your palate is when you drink it has an affect.

Does anyone have a site that shows notable release dates for special brews? Maybe one that breaks it down by region like Southern California. Or we can start a list here?

Only ones I know of right now are;

Stone Enjoy By 08-02-13 Bottling this Friday, available at Stone Company stores Monday July 1st. (Don't think this one is being distributed to SoCal)

Stone Farking Wheaton WootStout ~ I think July 17th

Bourbon Barrel-aged Santa’s Little Helper ~ July 13th

Sometime in August Lost Abbey is releasing a batch of Duck Duck Gooze for the Sour fans, if there's any here.

Where did you see that release date for the Enjoy By?