• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

Cali, wow nice detective work.  I was looking while watching the video and didn't see him.

James, were you 'Pettis' on the old board?

Haha, that isn't me but I am impressed that there was actually a black person there. 

Yeah, I was Pettis on the old board. 

Stone's Website has the bottling date. I'm assuming Monday at company stores because all the Enjoy By's have bottled on a Friday and been released on the following Monday. I think you can grab some on Friday at Escondido, not sure if they do that every time though or if they do at all.

Stone's Website has the bottling date. I'm assuming Monday at company stores because all the Enjoy By's have bottled on a Friday and been released on the following Monday. I think you can grab some on Friday at Escondido, not sure if they do that every time though or if they do at all.

Yeah they do sell the day of bottling in Escondido for all releases.

I just wait for it to come to Oceanside Monday and get my bottles/growler fills. I did go to the bistro for dinner on Friday the day they bottled 2-15-03 and had a few pints. It was amazing that fresh, didn't even look for bottles.

Had an opportunity to head out to a tasting from Surf Brewery based out of Ventura.

I HIGHLY recommend their South Swell DIPA. Very hoppy at a nice 9 % ABV.

Mondos Cream Ale is perfect on a hot day but lacks the complexity I like.

Many liked the Oil Piers Porter on Nitro. Not a fan of coconut in my beer.  

Had an opportunity to head out to a tasting from Surf Brewery based out of Ventura.

I HIGHLY recommend their South Swell DIPA. Very hoppy at a nice 9 % ABV.

Mondos Cream Ale is perfect on a hot day but lacks the complexity I like.

Many liked the Oil Piers Porter on Nitro. Not a fan of coconut in my beer.  

They have this at the Oggi's in mission Viejo right now. I may have to stop there again for for dinner tomorrow. 

Not sure how much they keep behind, this batch isn't being distributed to southern California so it might sell faster/hold back less or more than normal. It might be sold out for growler fills though. That usually doesn't last long.

I'm waiting for Oceanside too, Escondido is a zoo let alone the 78 during rush hour. Main reason I was letting people know of the 4 bottle limit if they were heading down thinking about getting a case because the last batch had no limit.

Just about a week ago my beer-loving buddy and I did some celebrating

I just ot a nice raise, and he got made sous chef down at Charlie Palmer's in South Coast Plaza.

We had a bottle of Scaldis Prestige de Nuits, 2011 vintage, that we had been sitting on for a special occasion.

The cellar-aging created a fantastic maltiness, and the flavors were awesomely complex.

Like a lot of barrel fermented or barrel aged beers, I think letting them sit around for awhile really helps mellow them out and improves the overall flavor.

I just ot a nice raise, and he got made sous chef down at Charlie Palmer's in South Coast Plaza.

We had a bottle of Scaldis Prestige de Nuits, 2011 vintage, that we had been sitting on for a special occasion.

The cellar-aging created a fantastic maltiness, and the flavors were awesomely complex.

Like a lot of barrel fermented or barrel aged beers, I think letting them sit around for awhile really helps mellow them out and improves the overall flavor.

That had to be fantastic.

I've had the Scladis Prestige de Nuits Light, 2011 vintage, but not the regular. They called it Nuity Light or something like that.