• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

Should have had Roustabout

They didn't have it. Only Apprentice, and Pupil. 

The one thing that bugged about that place was when I talked to the bartender when I was closing out. I asked when they plan on bottling their beer. He said hopefully in 6 months, but they will never bottle their IPA's, because it would ruin ruin the freshness. I thought that was bs considering places like Alpine, or Russian River can bottle no problem. It gave me the impression that they maybe are trying a bit too hard to be hip. I honestly doubt if I'll go back. 

Happy Stone Enjoy By Day, Will be getting my stock today after work. Going to be hard to save one until the date on the bottle, but one for the 4th of July sounds nice.

My brother headed down to Oceanside at lunch, and grabbed two cases. I have 8 bottles, and a growler with my name on it. 

I've had some good stuff lately.

Stone Espresso Imperial Russian Stout was great. I actually had it with a chocolate dessert and it was fantastic.

Mojo IPA on Nitro from Boulder Beer/Wildernees Pub in Colorado. This was the first IPA on Nitro I've had and it was a good first experience. I wish they called it Nos instead of Nitro so I could enjoy this while watching my Fast and the Furious boxed set.

Yesterday I stopped by the Stone Company Store in Oceanside and had a half pint of the Enjoy By, and filled up my growler. I really don't think they could make growlers any more cumbersome to carry. I'm going to invest in a growler murse.

Decided to break away from the chicken/fish and vegetables dinner last night and made homemade Mac and cheese in the slow cooker. Added a little bit of enjoy by to make it a Mac and beer cheese. Holy crap it was awesome. This is totally a brag post and I don't even care.

Is that Sam Adam's wheat beer with a bit of a citrus flavor? If so I used to enjoy that one.

Had Harpoon IPA and Green Monsta IPA last weekend. They don't make them as hoppy as they do out here. Oh and I had the Sam Adams summer seasonal at one of the games, that was disgusting.

This article refers to my neighbors that live across the street from me.  http://www.brewbound.com/news/liquid-enhancement-now-on-tap

They used me as a guinea pig because I drink a lot of micro brews.  Well, their product falls far short of what my expectations are when it comes to a good beer.  I used Miller Lite in my taste test and I also had Sierra Nevada.  It doesn't even come close.  My neighbors are my friends and I was straight with them. They think I am the extreme because I am a micro brew enthusiast.  I can only wish them success.