• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

ASG Voting

Well it's early to vote for our guys but I did anyway (for the most part). 50%  off tix for select games if you pick La Angels as your favorite team, according to the email I received.

My picks. I only voted about 4 times so far.

American League
  • 1B - Pujols, Albert
  • 2B - Kendrick, Howie
  • SS - Aybar, Erick
  • 3B - Longoria, Evan
  • C - Mauer, Joe
  • DH - Trumbo, Mark
  • OF - Bourjos, Peter
  • OF - Hunter, Torii
  • OF - Trout, Mike
  • Write-in - N/A

Exhibit A as to why the All-Star Game is a joke. Fans don't pick the best players, they pick their favorites.

Agreed.

Since all MLB teams play some interleague games, home field advantage in the world series should be based on record against common opponents. 

i do not support the picking of undeserving players. there's not a single angel that i'd put in the all star game right now, although trout is working his way into it. also, i would remove the fan ballot from all star selection.

i do not support the picking of undeserving players. there's not a single angel that i'd put in the all star game right now, although trout is working his way into it. also, i would remove the fan ballot from all star selection.

trout is an allstar

As of this point and time, nobody on the Angels deserves to be on the All Star team.

Every team must send at least one player. Trout, despite his sophomore slump, is the best player on this team. Trout is the only Angel I voted for on my ballot 35x (or whatever ridiculous amount MLB lets you vote... per email address... per VPN you have access to)

As of this point and time, nobody on the Angels deserves to be on the All Star team.

Trout is hitting over .290 and is on pace for a 30/30 season with 100+ RBI. He most definitely deserves to be on the team as there are only about 2 other OFers in MLB who will likely put up a 30/30 season this year. Frieri has been good to but there's a lot of good RP so who knows

Kendrick has 6 HR, 4 SB with a good BA at 2B, so he's at least playing well enough to warrant consideration. Other than that, nobody else should even be in the top 5 at their own position in voting

I normally vote for all Angels just because.

But this year, I sincerely hope that no one on the team makes it to the All Star Game. Not even one player as a representative. No one deserves it.

Every team must send at least one. Closest thing to what you describe would be Angel fans troll the whole event by voting Joe Blanton in. 

Exhibit A as to why the All-Star Game is a joke. Fans don't pick the best players, they pick their favorites.

Ever since the fans were given the vote, it has been a popularity contest. I would like to return to the selections being made by the players and managers. No more ballot box stuffing, multiple votes, etc. Make the game on merit alone, not because people have voted for you each of the past ten years or you play for the Yankees.

Yeah well we can't vote for pitchers.

Home Run Derby wish vote: no Angels tyvm. I think I voted for Fielder, Cruz, and Beltre. Bad luck :)

Too bad. Last year best option for a "troll" position player would have probably been Vernon Wells.

Turns out this year he's actaully going to get in legitimately, he leads the 1st place Yankees in WAR lol.

Ever since the fans were given the vote, it has been a popularity contest. I would like to return to the selections being made by the players and managers. No more ballot box stuffing, multiple votes, etc. Make the game on merit alone, not because people have voted for you each of the past ten years or you play for the Yankees.

exactly, what i'm saying.