• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

And in Fast Food News Part 2

1 hour ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

I usually save one of the two packets and use it like white chicks use ranch.

I have a bunch, too....same with the white sauce. This chick introduced me to it in April (ironically, I literally live across the street but never thought I would like it so never ate there or tried it) and she would bring it over all the time. So I have accumulated quite a bit. I love to cook and mostly cook my meals daily and am thinking of how to incorporate the white sauce.

McDonald's running low on crucial supply due to 'pressures on the industry'

As the restaurant industry is working to recover from the pandemic, it’s still being hit with new struggles. According to a new report, a major fast-food chain is facing a shortage of bags.

McDonald’s is facing a bag shortage due to pressures in the industry, the Wall Street Journal reports. Over the past year, the majority of restaurants across the country saw most of the business coming from take-out or delivery orders, which required them to use more bags than usual.

36 minutes ago, cals said:

Maybe you’re fast fooding wrong.

Maybe.  But no.  It isn’t about us, it is about vendors, and back up vendors. There is a huge issue with all of these companies staffing their businesses.  We have had to hand out bags from time to time with no logos on them.  I am not sure other than staffing, what the problems are, but this isn’t something that is as simple as fast fooding better.  Hell if we deal with it at INO where we are relatively small in comparison to other places.  I can’t imagine what other large places like McDonalds are dealing with.  Hell even though we were slower last year, we still ran into shortages because everything was put in a bag or a box, instead of the rewashable tray we use in the dining room.  So if we slowed down by 15%, its still probably a 35% increase in paper products.  I can go on and on about all of this, but if you made it to the end of this you are already bored enough.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/22/2021 at 5:50 PM, Slegnaac said:

Went to Canes for my first time.  Walked in for take out at 12:30 today.  That place was really busy.

3 piece combo.  The dipping sauce and the lemonade were pretty good.  I would consider going again.

Add the Louisiana hot sauce to the dipping sauce.  You’re welcome. 

• 3 weeks later...