• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

And in Fast Food News Part 2

On 7/9/2021 at 7:01 PM, Mark68 said:

So I've been losing weight (down 45 lbs since January), but I still ocasionally enjoy a good burger & fries. I've been to the Lone Tree INO 3x since it's been open. So here's my problem: @Stradlingwants me to be fat. Imagine my surprise when I heard that INO has put in a pre-application to build a location literally walking distance (about a half mile--literally down the street) from me in Parker. That's dangerous.

As someone who lives walking distance from an In N Out and a Chick-Fil-A and who is also lazy, I know your struggle.

13 hours ago, gotbeer said:

@Tank  I need a ruling on this one.  I think I can understand if it's a cheeseburger, and they want a gross grilled cheese sandwich.  

Bizarre McDonald's Order Has Reddit Seriously Confused

sounds like the customer was just being lazy and wanted a plain bun.

max points allowed for creativity to combat some serious laziness.

On 7/9/2021 at 7:01 PM, Mark68 said:

So I've been losing weight (down 45 lbs since January), but I still ocasionally enjoy a good burger & fries. I've been to the Lone Tree INO 3x since it's been open. So here's my problem: @Stradlingwants me to be fat. Imagine my surprise when I heard that INO has put in a pre-application to build a location literally walking distance (about a half mile--literally down the street) from me in Parker. That's dangerous.

Good shit on the weight loss. What did you do?

• 2 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, Tank said:

we have one in glendale but i've never heard anyone talk about it and have no idea what a halal even is. need to take a look.

You got it. You’ll see it called Greek or Middle Eastern, it shares qualities of both……there is no seafood, so I wouldn’t say Mediterranean. The founders were Egyptian.

Like Lou mentioned, it’s supposed to be clean or healthier. The gist is they kill the meat cleaner and more humane. Science shows it’s true, but the way we slaughter normal meat, the animals are under a ton of stress knowing they are going to die and release toxins/chemicals that go into the meat or make it tougher and have a different flavor. Halal practices cleaner kills so the meat is more tender and cleaner void of said toxin. I’m simply posting from my phone and haven’t looked it up in a long time, but that’s the basic premise aside from cultural/religious reasons.

15 minutes ago, JAHV76 said:

Yeah that hot sauce is brutal go light if it’s you first time eating there. The food is legit with plenty of leftovers afterwards.

Yeah, I occasionally look it up to see what's in it because it is very intense for fast food hot sauce:

And speaking of fiery, THG’s hot sauce has a Scoville rating of 100,000-130,000

In layman’s terms? That’s REALLY hot. As in hotter than a thai chile and twice as hot as a tabasco or cayenne chili, so proceed with caution.

Edited by Brandon

One of the last times I was in New York a co-worker took me to one of the Halal Guys carts for lunch.  They hadn't started serving yet but already had a line half way down the street.  Went easy on the hot sauce because it definitely had a kick and used more white sauce.  Didn't finish all the food but it hit the spot after going out drinking with co-workers the night before. 

53 minutes ago, Brandon said:

And whatever that world famous (doesn't every restaurant use this saying?) white sauce is. That shit is awesome.

So I had the combo plate. Food was good. The sauce had some kick but to me not too spicy. The heat lingers a bit which I like.