• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

And in Fast Food News Part 2

8 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Do the Barstow locations have any differences from the other Del Tacos currently?

Imagine ordering Del Taco and you don’t feel like you are over-paying.  Or imagine ordering a normal amount of food and not feeling like you need to order more.  

The original Del Taco Barstow (I think technically the original was in Yermo and closed) off Lenwood is well known for portion sizes, fresh food and good quality.  It's rated quite a bit higher than the others near by on yelp and just about everyone I know has stopped there at least once on the way to Vegas with most becoming repeat customers.  For me as far as fast food goes which I don't eat too often Del Taco is one of the better options and the one off Lenwood is the best I've been to.

1 hour ago, cals said:

The original is in downtown Barstow, not off Lenwood.  Just FYI.

I believe it but went off of what the one off Lenwood calls itself https://www.facebook.com/Original-Del-Taco-Barstow-314310107346/  The originaldeltaco.com website lists all 3 in Barstow and I'm guessing that goes back to earlier in the thread when someone said the original owner owns those 3.

This is from a couple months ago, but I just heard about it. A&W now has a "3/9ths pounder" burger because Americans are dumb and think a quarter pounder is bigger than a third pounder.

https://www.thrillist.com/news/nation/aw-new-39-pound-burger-available-nationwide

In the 1980s, Mcdonald's shook up the fast food industry with its Quarter Pounder. In an attempt to compete, A&W released the 1/3 Pound Burger at the same price. It was a bigger burger for the same cost, and it seemed like a sure way to attract more customers. But, many people assumed that the Quarter Pounder was actually the larger burger. So there A&W was, with a larger burger that no one wanted.

Just now, cals said:

I almost crashed into a car that stopped to get into the INO line on Tustin Ave.  It was at 3 pm on Sunday.  If that shit is happening at 3 pm on a Sunday that must be a traffic hazard most times of the day.

Enjoy your lawsuits @Stradling.  I hope the undersaturation the market plan makes up for any injuries or deaths your stupid lines cause. 

Haha.  Enjoy pretending to know what the fuck you are talking about. 

24 minutes ago, cals said:

You can continue to deny it all you want but it’s obvious that it’s a conscious decision by your company.  We’ve been over this before. You deny it but I think your company is full of shit and a bunch of “say the right thing” phonies.

Or I know what I’m talking about and you simply don’t.
Also only one of us has actual information on what our plan is, what the obstacles are and I also happen to know the dining habits of customers since the beginning of Covid. Guess what? They prefer the drive at a much higher percent than they once did.  
By the way we opened yet another store in OC today. 

3 minutes ago, cals said:

See here’s the thing:  I don’t believe you.  Either you are lying to me or you are being lied to, but it is my belief that INO is aware consumer psychology and is exploiting it.  Why wouldn’t they?  

Frankly I’m surprised you (1) Won’t admit it and (2) Are acting like it’s not the correct decision for a company to make.

Hey if you want to choose to not believe me that’s fine. It’s the equivalent of me not believing what you have to say about the law.  I’m not arrogant enough to think I know more about the law than someone that works in that field. Feel free to not engage me on this subject, since you clearly choose not to trust me at my word.