Sign in to follow this  
gotbeer

Supreme Court decision of the day

4 minutes ago, floplag said:

and then you have the extremist liberals on your ass for not being anti 2A... its lose lose man.   

No way man.  A gun Duel at 10 paces and the other guy doesn't have a gun means I am a winner!

10 hours ago, Tank said:

but you can't put those kids into the general population, either. if they're infected, it's rolling the proverbial snowball down the mountainside.

How does that really work? You have a unvaccinated child amongst a school of vaccinated children.

It seems the end game is pretty clear. Only the unvaccinated child is at risk and really can't spread to anyone other than those that have the same type of dipshits for parents. 

So, really, it's Darwinism at work. 

3 hours ago, Blarg said:

How does that really work? You have a unvaccinated child amongst a school of vaccinated children.

It seems the end game is pretty clear. Only the unvaccinated child is at risk and really can't spread to anyone other than those that have the same type of dipshits for parents. 

Some children who want to be vaccinated can’t be because of health reasons.  They rely on the rest of the population to not be dipshits so they don’t die.

Also babies aren’t totally vaccinated either.  So they’re at risk when stupid bitches who give their kids ridiculous names and their bearded husbands think they know more about medicine than doctors.

7 hours ago, Blarg said:

The measles vaccination, at two doses is  97% protection from the dipshits.  So that means even if you are vaccinated, there is still a chance.  

9 hours ago, Blarg said:

1 hour ago, gotbeer said:

The measles vaccination, at two doses is  97% protection from the dipshits.  So that means even if you are vaccinated, there is still a chance.  

Although the effective rate is 97% is good, what @gotbeer states rings true. People that have been vaccinated will come down with measles. What @calscuf says is also true. People who would like to be vaccinated but can't will very likely come down with measles if exposed to the intellectually determined/antivax Darwin's elimination group. 

54 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Death row inmates not guaranteed a 'painless death,' Supreme Court rules

I'm good with this.  Most of these fucks didn't give a painless death to their victims.  

Yeah thats the part i can never get past, how is there so much concern for these animals and yet so little for their victims?  It isnt like the death penalty is sought for traffic violations, in virtually all cases its a slam dunk heinous act with very little doubt to be had to justify even suggesting it.

I dont really care if it isnt painless or comfortable as long as the best effort is made to not be excessively cruel.  I would imagine death, in any form, isnt going to feel all warm and fuzzy.  

1 hour ago, gotbeer said:

Death row inmates not guaranteed a 'painless death,' Supreme Court rules

I'm good with this.  Most of these fucks didn't give a painless death to their victims.  

It's great that our justice system is 100% accurate and only ever convicts guilty people.

2 hours ago, Taylor said:

It's great that our justice system is 100% accurate and only ever convicts guilty people.

When it comes to death penalty convictions, it is estimated that as many as 4% may be innocent if you believe the studies.  Personally in cases using mostly circumstantial evidence i dont feel death should be an option, and i would bet most of those in that 4% would fall under that criteria assuming that to be accurate.
However, i think the death penalty does more benefit being an option for bargaining and other such things that taking it off the table would negatively impact the victims families and their rights.  And yes, without any apology whatsoever, i put that above and criminals rights 100% of the time.

Very liberal of you to say but the Supreme Court ruled the death penalty was not required to be painless. That does rule out cutting throats or bludgoning with stones, even drawn and quartered. But a very short and momentary realization of pain before death is not considered cuelty. It is just the cost a prisoner pays for unjustly taking another person's life. 

U.S. Supreme Court takes up major gay, transgender job discrimination cases

I think the gay is a slam dunk that will go for the discrimination.  But the transgender is something that hopefully will not be.  That decision is going to have a huge impact and practically change the landscape of everything.  Examples are, does this mean that because he wants to become a she, that an employer has to pay for that sex change procedure like pregnancies and paid leave?  Just because she identifies as he, does that mean she has the right go to the mens restrooms?  As adults, who really gives a shit, although I think women would get more creeped out about it than men.  But then you go to where these laws really will have an effect, elementary, middle/junior and high schools.  Then we got sports.  He isn't good enough to compete, but if he identifies as a she, should she then be able to dominate as a woman?  Should she then be able to get a full ride to whatever college because she is the equivalent to the East German womans Olympic team?