• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Another Mass Shooting

m0nkey

21 minutes ago, Vladdylonglegs said:

This is why I bought a gun and carry it everywhere. I recommend everyone here do the same, even Nate.

that won't stop the problem, though. i understand your point, but something needs to be done about why this keeps happening so often.

It has been said before but I'll say it again, if barely anything was done after Sandy Hook, nothing will ever get accomplished.

The bi partisan Manchin-Toomey Amendment  couldn't even pass.

It's naive to think you can stop all of these shootings because it is to late now. Way too many guns out there. Doesn't mean there can't at least be attempts to curb it though.

22 minutes ago, Kevin said:

It has been said before but I'll say it again, if barely anything was done after Sandy Hook, nothing will ever get accomplished.

The bi partisan Manchin-Toomey Amendment  couldn't even pass.

It's naive to think you can stop all of these shootings because it is to late now. Way too many guns out there. Doesn't mean there can't at least be attempts to curb it though.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/amp/police-respond-shooting-parkland-florida-high-school-n848101

The cop interviewed is named "israel". Its obvious, like the sandy hook shooting, this is all part of the main stream medias plan to set up fema camps.

12 minutes ago, Vladdylonglegs said:

Do you believe these mass shooters would get to kill nearly as many people if they were stopped within seconds instead of 15 minutes by the police, or themselves after they've killed everyone around?

I really don't trust Billy Bob or Cletus with a vigilante complex to effectively defuse the situation, rather than cause more confusion, bullets flying around, and death.

19 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I really don't trust Billy Bob or Cletus with a vigilante complex to effectively defuse the situation, rather than cause more confusion, bullets flying around, and death.

You mean like the guy who stopped the church shooter in texas a couple months ago?

16 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

You mean like the guy who stopped the church shooter in texas a couple months ago?

Good thing the guy was there. I agree although he confronted him as the guy was leaving. 

However he wasn't able to prevent the 26 deaths before he took on the gunman. So yeah....he maybe prevented more deaths but I don't think the families of the slain feel great. 

Having said that, the Air Force is the one who royally screwed up in this instance. 

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

Absolutely correct.  It’s such a ridiculous notion we’re talking about.  More guns equal more chaos, more confusion, that’s it.  There’s no good that will come from people wanting to play hero and self deputizing.  We aren’t living in the fucking jungle.  Think about the unintended consequences of this stupidness. 

Im always reminded of this guy who was in a store near where Gabby Giffords got shot.  Dude hears the gun shots.  Decides it’s his business to go and intervene.  Immediately identifies the wrong person as the shooter and tries to pursue before the cops stop him and put his stupid ass on the ground.  The guy admits he was going out to try and stop someone that he was completely wrong about.  Probably would have shot him.  For every incident that may work out there’s going to 1 or more that end in disaster. 

Edited by UndertheHalo