• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Jerry Dipoto

tdawg87

1 hour ago, GOPSnowflakesHateCezero said:

i hate him, and i hate myself for thinking he and the new ownership group had a comprehensive rebuilding plan

got rid of directv ($1400/year), and literally have no choice but to get mlb.tv ($100/year) and find a new team to root for since my regional network refuses to work with any a la cart providers

not sure if it can be the angels, but i'm going to be watching a ton of baseball in april to get it all worked out

I wouldn't beat yourself up too much. There were enough stories about Scioscia the co-GM and Arte the meddler to think that Jerry was as much victim as perpetrator in that whole mess. He's cleared up any confusion at this point. 

Rockies? 

7 hours ago, GOPSnowflakesHateCezero said:

i hate him, and i hate myself for thinking he and the new ownership group had a comprehensive rebuilding plan

got rid of directv ($1400/year), and literally have no choice but to get mlb.tv ($100/year) and find a new team to root for since my regional network refuses to work with any a la cart providers

not sure if it can be the angels, but i'm going to be watching a ton of baseball in april to get it all worked out

DirecTV Now.   $50.00 a month gets you a package with mlb network.    No contracts....

Reading the prospect thread about Ward. I think this thread is the perfect one to remember some of dipotos biggest dipshit moments.

Remember when he signed that catcher in the 1st round (not sure if it was ward), who nobody else saw getting drafted until way later, and all of dipotos guys were high fiving and masterbating?

Good times 

11 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Reading the prospect thread about Ward. I think this thread is the perfect one to remember some of dipotos biggest dipshit moments.

Remember when he signed that catcher in the 1st round (not sure if it was ward), who nobody else saw getting drafted until way later, and all of dipotos guys were high fiving and masterbating?

Good times 

Yep, That was Ward.   Ward was not a bad draft pick, it was stoopid as shit to draft him that high.  I hope Dipoto has a long career as the Mariner GM.

How can Cano still want to be a Mariner after watching the Jerry and Scott show for the past year?  I guess money solves all problems.

5 minutes ago, eligrba said:

Yep, That was Ward.   Ward was not a bad draft pick, it was stoopid as shit to draft him that high.  I hope Dipoto has a long career as the Mariner GM.

How can Cano still want to be a Mariner after watching the Jerry and Scott show for the past year?  I guess money solves all problems.

Jerry Dipoto will do everything he can to insure that the Mariners always pick before the Angels in the amateur draft. 

15 minutes ago, bloodbrother said:

Lol Dipoto putting all that international pool money to good use...by trading it away so the Twins can complete their deal for SS Jelfry Marte

Oh yeah, the pitcher that Dipoto just traded for? It was a pitcher he traded away to the Rays just midseason last yr

Trades four prospects in his top 10 for international money -- then uses some of the international money to trade for a player he traded away last year...   

Pretty much the epitome of a Dipoto deal.