• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Is anyone else torn..

Torridd

2 minutes ago, Torridd said:

.. from the Yanks/Astros series? I live in NY, but I'm not fond of the Yanks. On the other hand, as an Angels' fan I don't want the Astros to win. I lean toward the Stros winning and losing the Series. Thoughts? 

The Yankees don’t bother me at all but I can’t stand the Astros. They’ve pretty much owned us since they switched leagues. 

A Yankees/Didgers WS is essentially the baseball apocalypse. We'll get to hear about how Judge is the next Babe Ruth when he hits one homer and strikes out in 50% of his at-bats and how Puig is a national treasure and brings excitement to the game because his brain stopped developing at 12. Hooray

Yankees/Dodgers would suck. Not so much because of the teams, but because the fans are the worst. Baseball would love it. Kershaw vs Judge would be a lot of hype.

Dodgers/Astros would suck because it’s a division rival and the Dodgers, who Arte thinks is his rival. Hopefully, if this happens, Arte would sell the boat and pay for players this year and next since he doesn’t want to lose both the division and his supposed LA fan base.

I am ok with Houston. They play the game right and seem cool. And Dodgers suck.

7 minutes ago, NJHalo said:

I have grown up hating the Yankees, but I have to say, this is a "likeable" team.

Other than Chapman, there are no other D-bags that I can think of. Those Yanks teams of the last two decades were filled with A-Holes which made them easy to hate. 

Sanchez is most definitely a D-bag.  The running around sucker punching people in that brawl told me all I need to know about him.  

But other than that, you're right, this Yankees team is much less hatable than past playoff rosters.  That said, the thought of them winning it all still makes me puke in my own mouth.

4 minutes ago, Biergott said:

Sanchez is most definitely a D-bag.  The running around sucker punching people in that brawl told me all I need to know about him.  

But other than that, you're right, this Yankees team is much less hatable than past playoff rosters.  That said, the thought of them winning it all still makes me puke in my own mouth.

You are correct Sir! I forgot about Sanchez.

Put him on the list.

Not in the slightest.  Hou may be in our division but they bought this prosperity with a decade of losing badly so i wont begrudge them some success.  They did it the right way. 
even the Yankees right now arent doing it using bought parts for the most part outside of pitching ala the Yanks of old.
im 100% camp Hou though for this series. 

Obviously want an AL team to win now that the dogs are just about in.  Wouldn't mind the astros, but I think I'm actually rooting for the yankees.  

Astors would present more of a challenge to the dodgers though.  I think the dodger pitchers would eat the yankees lineup alive