• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Get The Umpires Outta The Replay Booth

Just now, SigBaby said:

Was he really safe? I was watching the Rangers feed and he looked to be out by a hair. 

He is starting to stand up on the base when the ball hits the glove. You can't tell 100% if he is standing up on top of the bag or just standing up on the dirt... but why would he stand up on the dirt?

11 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

They were protecting his ass from going 0-3 on calls today. Fuckers. 

Fire them all.

Phillips should be on 2nd base with Justin Upton at the plate with the bases juiced and just 1 out. 

Didn't like the umpiring at home and 2b.  How about umpires in the replay booth who don't rotate with field umpires?

9 minutes ago, Jeff Fletcher said:

This is also the feed we saw. I'm not sure if they showed different angles than the Angels but I thought he was out. 

IMG_0134.thumb.PNG.424ad525c210c5e6655638234ea174ff.PNG

Not a computer nerd so I don't know how to make gifs but here's a screenshot from the Angels feed.

I waited till the last possible second before you could consider the ball being in Odor's glove and you can see Phillips foot already on the bag. 

Did the Rangers feed not show this angle? Would be very convienent for the home team to not show a definitive angle if that's what the MLB uses. How do they not have access to both feeds?

7 minutes ago, daygloman said:

Nobody was there to review the call, that's why the call wasn't overturned. 

The review office needs to be in a neutral territory, so West Coast games have oversight until they're ALL completely over.

You keep saying this, you sound like Vladdylonglegs with your conspiracy. 

44 minutes ago, Stradling said:

You keep saying this, you sound like Vladdylonglegs with your conspiracy. 

It's not a conspiracy, it's fucking obvious. 

I don't believe in conspiracy theories. I'm a realist. 

Time after time, late, West Coast games have calls to New York that aren't overturned. 

Not just ours, ALL West Coast teams. I've seen it!

They should have a crew that will ACTUALLY be there to answer the phone at 1:15am their time, when a game is in progress here.

An office situated somewhere more neutral.

OR, you can choose to believe it's just a fluke when Late, West Coast games get egregious blown calls that stick.

That the review crew somehow has a camera angle that OUR OWN camera team DOESN'T have.... LOL!

Not hard to figure out nobody is there to pick up the phone. 

18 minutes ago, daygloman said:

It's not a conspiracy, it's fucking obvious. 

I don't believe in conspiracy theories. I'm a realist. 

Time after time, late, West Coast games have calls to New York that aren't overturned. 

Not just ours, ALL West Coast teams. I've seen it!

They should have a crew that will ACTUALLY be there to answer the phone at 1:15am their time, when a game is in progress here.

An office situated somewhere more neutral.

OR, you can choose to believe it's just a fluke when Late, West Coast games get egregious blown calls that stick.

That the review crew somehow has a camera angle that OUR OWN camera team DOESN'T have.... LOL!

Not hard to figure out nobody is there to pick up the phone. 

It is looking for an easy answer because they are incompetent.  They are there, they are just bad at their job.