• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Baseball Photo Trivia

On 12/14/2016 at 11:09 AM, fanfromday1 said:

The chair is on the wall in the 'Mall of America' in Minnesota. The Mall is loacted on the site of the old  Metropolitan Stadium where the Twins once played. The chair hangs on the wall at the exact location of the longest homer Harmon Killebrew ever hit at the stadium. I saw it several years ago when I visited family in Minnesota. There is also a home plate located somewhere in the Mall at the exact location of old Metropolitan Stadium's home plate, but I never did find that.

What a great story! And an equally great way to honor Killebrew.

21 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

Hey, I had it half right (knowing it was on the Mississippi).   

Yeah...it's Woodmen Park, in Davenport Iowa. Quad Cities. It's flooded many times, so many that they finally built a levy or flood wall around it, but even that doesn't help much in bad years.