• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Chicago

5 hours ago, Don said:

Yeah that’s especially over the top shitty. I remember my parents were here in KC a couple years ago. Some dude in a Uhaul truck changed lanes without signaling in the middle of midtown KC. I had to brake hard so he wouldn’t clip our front end. Threw him a honk. No big deal, right? Dude diagonal parked in the middle of the road in front of us and got out of the Uhaul. It was a scene. My dad was with me and he ALWAYS kept a a Judge on him loaded with .410. Dude got out of the truck and my dad started pulling. I reached with my right hand to put my dad’s gun hand down (I didn’t want anyone to get shot that day, and my dad’s impulse control wasn’t the best at that point.) The dude said “you want some bitch?” He walked toward our car. I revved the engine hard in neutral and said “You want to go back to prison or die today, or you want to move the fuck on?” That may have been a touch racist on the assumption, but it diffused the situation real quick. Dude had eyes the size of golf balls. Nonetheless, he got back in the Uhaul. Still one of those moments I think back on thinking it could’ve got real ugly if things went differently. I fully, truly intended to end that dude if he had taken another step forward, and I’m sure my dad would’ve been shooting.

The moral of the story here is that your racism prevented violence. Well done sir 

32 minutes ago, Jay said:

What's a "Judge" ?

It’s a heavy, short-nosed revolver that will fire both .45 Long Colt or .410 shotgun shells. A lot of people that work in desert environments actually carry them as snake guns.

7 minutes ago, Don said:

It’s a heavy, short-nosed revolver that will fire both .45 Long Colt or .410 shotgun shells. A lot of people that work in desert environments actually carry them as snake guns.

Sounds like something I should carry when I go up to the river.  Except for the heavy part.  Lot's of Rattlers running around the riverbed.

7 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Sounds like something I should carry when I go up to the river.  Except for the heavy part.  Lot's of Rattlers running around the riverbed.

Heavy is a relative term. Just more dense than most revolvers.

14 minutes ago, Don said:

Heavy is a relative term. Just more dense than most revolvers.

6 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

That would be perfect for me.  I'm pretty dense too.

Sorry gotbeer. The Judge is not legal in California as it is not on the approved handgun roster