• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Comey shit canned

1 minute ago, Schildog said:

surely a new director of the fbi can call off an investigation which would be more feasible under a trump appointee. that's what smells here. 

Yea the idea that it doesn't matter is crazy.  The foot soldiers do what the general says. 

Just now, Schildog said:

surely a new director of the fbi can call off an investigation which would be more feasible under a trump appointee. that's what smells here. 

If Trump doesn't want this to be a political nightmare then he has to make sure an independent investigation is done

9 minutes ago, Jason said:

If Trump doesn't want this to be a political nightmare then he has to make sure an independent investigation is done

And what happens if the new director of the FBI doesn't want to provide their evidence to the independent investigator? 

54 minutes ago, tennischmp said:

Pretty sure if he was fired at the start of Trump's presidency everyone would have been pleased. But Trump wouldn't do that since he was happy with the job Comey did in helping him win the election.

The blockades that Comey put up to keep Clinton out of Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania were unprecedented.  And the way he was successfully able to prevent her from establishing a clear message... absolutely unforgivable.  Totally helped him win the election.  

2 hours ago, Blarg said:

The head of the FBI doesn't do any investigative footwork, that is not the role of an executive. It's like saying the CEO Ford is responsible for installation of headlights. 

More like saying the CEO of Ford can decide what headlights get installed and by whom

This is the worst political scandal in the history of our nation and if this trend continues we might never know its depth as we move from a Democracy to an Autocracy. The fact that multiple GOP House members are turning a complete blind eye to this situation simply tells me that they are complicit in the same shit that Trump is up to his neck in. Multiple complicit accessories and/or people being blackmailed. All of them are traitors and should be given the death penalty. Fuck them all I hope they all get caught and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

If you can't see your country and the foundation of our Democracy is under attack you need to pull your head out of your ass. This isn't hyperbole. Some may say that this is just part of Trump's "shaking up DC" but either you're a complete dumb ass or you are simply one of those people who wants to see our country burn, minorities get kicked out of our country, Muslims slaughtered, and a "whiter" state established. There is no help for those types, they can't see past their white privilege and don't bother to be concerned about the people they are squashing beneath their feet to obtain their ill gotten goods. Love thy neighbor.... yeah right.

Trump has colluded with Russia and has committed treason, period. Firing Comey was yet one more step in trying to block an investigation and prevent the truth from coming out. Remember this: If Trump knows he's committed treason, he also knows what the maximum penalty is for it: Death. Anyone who has committed a crime and knows the only way to try and save themselves is to dive even deeper into the rabbit hole, is probably willing to do ANYTHING to save themselves, even murder.

Murder you say Robert? Well eight Russians linked to the Steele dossier and the Trump-Russia scandal are dead. Putin doesn't mind so why would Trump and his associates? Supposedly there are up to 42 people being looked into related to the two Grand Jury investigations going on right now. Forty-two PEOPLE. I imagine that a lot of those people don't want to go to jail or face the death penalty so you can imagine what lengths they are willing to go to escape the long arms of the law.

I'm absolutely disgusted today. This is one of those moments in history that will live in infamy. Our judiciary ability essentially got decapitated today. Who chooses Comey's replacement? Trump and the AG Sessions. That means they can effectively have the new FBI Director feed them information and run interference, intercede in the investigation, destroy evidence, and even shut it down. God help us all.

2 hours ago, ettin said:

This is the worst political scandal in the history of our nation and if this trend continues we might never know its depth as we move from a Democracy to an Autocracy. The fact that multiple GOP House members are turning a complete blind eye to this situation simply tells me that they are complicit in the same shit that Trump is up to his neck in. Multiple complicit accessories and/or people being blackmailed. All of them are traitors and should be given the death penalty. Fuck them all I hope they all get caught and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

If you can't see your country and the foundation of our Democracy is under attack you need to pull your head out of your ass. This isn't hyperbole. Some may say that this is just part of Trump's "shaking up DC" but either you're a complete dumb ass or you are simply one of those people who wants to see our country burn, minorities get kicked out of our country, Muslims slaughtered, and a "whiter" state established. There is no help for those types, they can't see past their white privilege and don't bother to be concerned about the people they are squashing beneath their feet to obtain their ill gotten goods. Love thy neighbor.... yeah right.

Trump has colluded with Russia and has committed treason, period. Firing Comey was yet one more step in trying to block an investigation and prevent the truth from coming out. Remember this: If Trump knows he's committed treason, he also knows what the maximum penalty is for it: Death. Anyone who has committed a crime and knows the only way to try and save themselves is to dive even deeper into the rabbit hole, is probably willing to do ANYTHING to save themselves, even murder.

Murder you say Robert? Well eight Russians linked to the Steele dossier and the Trump-Russia scandal are dead. Putin doesn't mind so why would Trump and his associates? Supposedly there are up to 42 people being looked into related to the two Grand Jury investigations going on right now. Forty-two PEOPLE. I imagine that a lot of those people don't want to go to jail or face the death penalty so you can imagine what lengths they are willing to go to escape the long arms of the law.

I'm absolutely disgusted today. This is one of those moments in history that will live in infamy. Our judiciary ability essentially got decapitated today. Who chooses Comey's replacement? Trump and the AG Sessions. That means they can effectively have the new FBI Director feed them information and run interference, intercede in the investigation, destroy evidence, and even shut it down. God help us all.

This entire post is hyperbole. 

6 hours ago, Tank said:

channel 7 news tonight reported that comey found out about the firing from tv, not by a phone call or visit. that's pretty cheesy, if true.

Locked him out of the Hoover building while he was away. No chance for funny business. 

11 hours ago, Jason said:

I didn't get the sense they liked him but were happy it was hurting Hillary.  People on the right became strangely in love with WikiLeaks 

It's not that they necessarily liked him, but they wanted to cuddle him for hurting Hillary. I assume they would have reacted pretty poorly if Obama had fired him after he started the Hillary business. 

4 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

I think this is a really bad look for Trump and his administration.  The timing is suspicious, the firing was capricious and the entire thing is malicious.

Or at least that is what Ali would have argued.

It's Facebook libs like mt that really get @Jason's blood boiling.

Seriously, I don't think this is entirely defensible.  Either he is really trying to thwart an investigation or he and his entire administration is so dense they couldn't see how bad this would look and quite honesty I don't know what is worse.

I like his SCOTUS pick and that is really about it.  He and the republicans partying in the Rose Garden for passing a law that won't even be close to what is actually law was tasteless.