• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Comey shit canned

6 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Both sides disliked him for one reason or another. Getting Republicans and Democrats to agree on something in the end is a tall order.

Pretty sure if he was fired at the start of Trump's presidency everyone would have been pleased. But Trump wouldn't do that since he was happy with the job Comey did in helping him win the election. Now that Comey is getting close to busting Trump and his ties with Russia, he's gotta go. 

11 minutes ago, Jason said:

Question, is it in the realm of possibility  he was just a lousy director?

Why wait till May to fire him over how he handled the email investigation? Even if that's the real reason, it just doesn't look good right now. Maybe you could see the other side if you weren't concerned over how Facebook Lefties took the news. The hyper-partisanship on both sides is a joke.

13 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

Equally true. Well stated, Captain Balance.

I didn't get the sense they liked him but were happy it was hurting Hillary.  People on the right became strangely in love with WikiLeaks 

6 minutes ago, tennischmp said:

Pretty sure if he was fired at the start of Trump's presidency everyone would have been pleased. But Trump wouldn't do that since he was happy with the job Comey did in helping him win the election. Now that Comey is getting close to busting Trump and his ties with Russia, he's gotta go. 

As I was saying, the hyper-partisanship on both sides is a joke lol

It looks bad but we don't know this to be true.

3 minutes ago, InsideThePark said:

Why wait till May to fire him over how he handled the email investigation? Even if that's the real reason, it just doesn't look good right now. Maybe you could see the other side if you weren't concerned over how Facebook Lefties took the news. The hyper-partisanship on both sides is a joke.

I'm not saying this is business as usual. I stated above that there has to be an independent investigation now for this to have any credibility 

8 minutes ago, tennischmp said:

Democrats pleased with anything Trump does? Not likely 

51 minutes ago, Jason said:

My point is there are other people in the FBI that would have intel or anything related to investigations. Firing him doesn't bury all the investigative evidence.  I never said he doesn't do any of the investigative footwork

The head of the FBI doesn't do any investigative footwork, that is not the role of an executive. It's like saying the CEO Ford is responsible for installation of headlights. 

Just now, Blarg said:

The head of the FBI doesn't do any investigative footwork, that is not the role of an executive. It's like saying the CEO Ford is responsible for installation of headlights. 

That was my original point but the conspiracies are flowing

1 minute ago, tennischmp said:

Considering that in their eyes, Comey was one of the main reasons Clinton lost, I think they would be pleased. 

Maybe you didn't read the New York Times article that showed Clinton's support eroded before the Comey letter and actually gained after. If anything Comey's letter brought voters back to the Clinton campaign.

2 minutes ago, tennischmp said:

Was he good at his job 3 months ago but bad now?

I'm pretty sure he wasn't liked by either party. The Dems felt he helped Trump win and the Reps were pissed he didn't charge Hillary after his press conference last July. It was pretty stupid of him to make a statement about what a prosecutor should do. That isn't his job. 

The optics are horrible on this no matter what anyone says.  His firing on its own is of course not evidence of anything going on with regard to Russia.  There's no way that this investigation can be handled by the FBI now though.  It should have been with independent investigators immediately after the Nunes business.  There is no reason to have any faith in any investigation headed up by people connected to Trump in anyway.  That includes his allies in Congress. 

Edited by UndertheHalo