• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Comey shit canned

57 minutes ago, red321 said:

Let's say Trump and his campaign coordinated with the Russians. At that point the Russians owns whomever they worked with...including Trump, because just the threat of revealing how they coordinated with them would become blackmail material. That's what called being compromised means.

okay, that's a fair assessment.

In typical "cover Trump" fashion, Fox News reported that Comey "resigned".

fox_news_james_comey_resignation_-_screenshot_-_h_2017.jpg

The name of Nevada Governor Brian Sandoval is being floated as a possible replacement for Comey at FBI. Sandoval is more moderate than most of the people who Trump typically surrounds himself with, and he would have a much easier time in confirmation hearings than someone like Rudy Giuliani or Chris Christie. That said, if he has ambitions beyond just being Governor, he should treat it like a live hand grenade.

2 hours ago, calscuf said:

You've hit rock bottom when MAGA feels intellectually superior to you.

Its like an Asian guy making fun of your dick size.

Yeah but then you realize the Asian guy has got a few "issues" with his pecker from all the different guys he's been sticking it in. From Bernie to Trump. 

So then you don't feel so bad. 

More fake news...

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/05/11/deputy-ag-rosenstein-reportedly-threatened-to-quit-over-depiction-of-his-role-in-comey-dismissal.html

Deputy AG Rosenstein denies he threatened to quit over Comey dismissal

Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein denied on Thursday that he threatened to quit over President Donald Trump's firing of James Comey.

The Washington Post reported late Wednesday, citing a person close to the White House, that Rosenstein threatened to resign after White House press officials repeated a narrative which painted him as the key influence that led to Comey's dismissal.

15 minutes ago, Rico said:

Rosenstein's prepared remarks to House and Senate members.

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/865593192866914304/photo/1

"On May 8, I learned President Trump intended to remove Director Comey and sought my advice and input."

"My Memorandum is not a statement of reasons to justify a for-cause termination."

That's not all he said.

"Notwithstanding my personal affection for Director Comey, I thought it was appropriate to seek a new leader," he told lawmakers, according to his remarks.

http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/senate/334240-rosenstein-i-stand-by-comey-memo?rnd=1495211328

Rosenstein had to know he was writing his letter to give Trump cover, he specifically states he knew Trump was going to fire Comey before the letter. Then, like most people who get sucked into Trump's world, he was thrown under the bus...which in turn probably had a lot to do with Rosenstein deciding to appoint special counsel.