• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

San Bernardino School Shooting

Two more news conferences coming up within an hour. How many conferences will we need to learn some simple facts?!

Channel 5 reporter is using the ultra-politically correct term "gunperson". Ridiculous.

It will still be hours before parents can pick up their children, who are apparently being kept busy with movies and other fun activities.

edit: Okay, some parents are apparently picking up kids now.

Reporterette on KTLA say she's near tears over this. Where the hell is the professionalism?!

Edited by fan_since79

Reporters are wildly speculating now over at KTLA.

"You have to wonder what's going through their little minds...'will I ever see Mommy and Daddy again?'...it's amazing that more students were not impacted by this tragic shooting!"

Interviewing a very young child now who seems about to cry..."it was really, really scary." And then abruptly to commercial.

Come on, give it a break. You don't have any new information and there's no need for wall to wall coverage or to bother these children.

Edited by fan_since79

"Here come the kids off the bus! They're waving...appear to be in good spirits. There are counselors there, probably telling them not to worry...they may see a lot of media people lined up to meet them and they shouldn't be scared....now they're walking, they're making their way towards us!"

The great journalist Lu Parker, ladies and gentlemen.

9 minutes ago, cezero said:

I'm not following the story on news or twitter or anything. 

Did the office give the person a pass to a teacher's room?

Yes, he signed in with the front office. I'm not sure what else the school could have done to prevent this.

9 minutes ago, cezero said:

I'm not following the story on news or twitter or anything. 

Did the office give the person a pass to a teacher's room?

According to reports, yes and the guy was known by the office staff so there is nothing irregular about it. 

13 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Still shaking my head over Lu Parker saying the kids shouldn't be scared by the tons of media shoving their cameras and microphones in their faces. How dense can these people be?!

She was porking that midget Tony Villar while he and his wife were still married. She's a scumbag and she looks like a dude.

Police say Cedric Anderson, left, shot and killed his estranged wife, Karen Smith

A special needs teacher and an 8-year-old boy were shot and killed in a murder-suicide at a Southern California elementary school, police said Monday.

San Bernardino Police Chief Jarrod Burguan said 53-year-old Cedric Anderson walked into North Park Elementary School and opened fire on his wife, Karen Elaine Smith, also 53, shortly before 10:30 a.m. local time before taking his own life.

Two students were wounded in the shooting. One of them, identified as 8-year-old Jonathan Martinez, was later pronounced dead at a local hospital. The other injured student, aged 9, was in stable condition.

Burguan said both students were standing behind Smith when the shooting began, but he does not believe they were targeted. The chief said Anderson had a criminal record, including weapons and domestic violence charges, but said he had no specifics.

San Bernardino City Unified School District superintendent Dale Marsden said Anderson was "known to staff" at the school and told workers that he had come to drop something off for his wife before the shooting.

SCHOOL SHOOTING
Link

Just to volunteer to read books at my kids school, I had to be fingerprinted and background checked. If I had this guys past, I would t be let anywhere near the school.

When I was dating my now wife, who is a teacher in Anaheim, I had to get background checked to go on a field trip. 

This guy should not have been allowed on a campus, unless he wasn't background checked.