• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Calolfornia

4 hours ago, Tank said:

it's going to be a great spectacle to watch a state that has a bunch of rolling blackouts every hot stretch manage the switch to all electric cars. and by spectacle, i mean clown show. they don't have the infrastructure to handle the demands on the current power grid, and it's only going to get worse when the demands on that grid increase. it's going to require a pretty hefty overhaul of the current power grid, and it won't be cheap, so that means it's going to land $quarely on u$ once again.

as for our water supply, it's going to be an epic fail that a state with 500 miles of border with an entire ocean won't be able to solve the water shortage problem by refusing to build desalination plants.

I'm sure the big infrastructure bill has this covered!

21 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

There’s a very simple solution to the water shortage. Stop pissing trillions of gallons of water into the Sacramento delta in a futile effort to save a 1” worthless fish. 

Hey man, that worthless fish seems to be in every water tributary in Calolfornia.  Funny thing is, the environmental commies have been trying to keep the prospectors out of the East Fork of the San Gabriel River for decades, saying it harms those worthless fishes.  Now the only thing keeping them alive is those holes we dug in the river, because the water level is so low.

20 hours ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

The way the state and some people in it operate or think is mind boggling.  The desalination plant in HB has been discussed for over 2 decades now and it's been fought every step of the way.  I realize there are environmental concerns to address and it takes energy to run the process but it's no secret that long term more needed to be done to address the water needs of OC and the state.  Closing natural gas plants while championing electricity only to open more gas plants in order to produce the electricity needed to meet the states demands is another head scratcher.  If you want to push electric by all means but let's make sure we can meet current demands before shutting plants down.  Saying we're going to go all electric without having a feasible plan to meet energy demands until then is asinine and modern day politics at it's worst.  

Yeah but we have a Choo Choo to build. 

Pro-Antifa California teacher, who radicalizes students, to be fired by district after leaked video emerges

Pro-Antifa California teacher, who radicalizes students, to be fired by district after leaked video emerges

A far-left California teacher with a hammer and sickle tattoo and an apparent affinity for Antifa and brutal communist dictators will be fired after bragging on video that he was working to radicalize his students "further and further left," his employer announced Wednesday.

In a letter, the Natomas Unified School District Superintendent Chris Evans wrote that Gabriel Gipe, a social studies teacher at Inderkum High School, would be terminated after Project Veritas found Antifa and Mao Zedong posters in his classroom and recorded him talking about indoctrinating his students.

"I have 180 days to turn them into revolutionaries," he says in the recording.

5 hours ago, Redondo said:

A far-left California teacher with a hammer and sickle tattoo and an apparent affinity for Antifa and brutal communist dictators will be fired after bragging on video that he was working to radicalize his students "further and further left," his employer announced Wednesday.

In a letter, the Natomas Unified School District Superintendent Chris Evans wrote that Gabriel Gipe, a social studies teacher at Inderkum High School, would be terminated after Project Veritas found Antifa and Mao Zedong posters in his classroom and recorded him talking about indoctrinating his students.

"I have 180 days to turn them into revolutionaries," he says in the recording.

I'm just surprised that dude is with a woman

"Britten asked her mom while shopping why certain things in a store were 'off limits' to her because she was a girl, but would be fine if she was a boy," Low said. "Thankfully, my colleagues recognized the pure intentions of this bill and the need to let kids be kids."

I'm calling BS on this.

8 minutes ago, cals said:

By the way, I've said this before and I will repeat it. It matters because its stupid shit like this that got Trump elected and will get him or people like him elected again. And for what?

I've said the same thing more than once.  You'd think the collective we would learn at a point but instead we're more likely to see the pendulum swing further the other way when middle of the road voters get fed up with stuff like this.  It would be nice if our elected officials could take a utilitarian approach to certain things and focus more attention on real issues but instead they waste their time on crap like this.        

20 minutes ago, Tank said:

"Britten asked her mom while shopping why certain things in a store were 'off limits' to her because she was a girl, but would be fine if she was a boy," Low said. "Thankfully, my colleagues recognized the pure intentions of this bill and the need to let kids be kids."

I'm calling BS on this.

2 minutes ago, cals said:

Excellent use of BS call.  I have 2 daughters, the older of which is tomboyish.  She sometimes wears clothes we buy in the boys section and plays with cars and shit.  If I'm not telling her it's a problem you think some zitted up teenager making minimum wage is going to tell us she can't buy a Star Wars t-shirt?  Such obvious bullshit. Maybe Britton needs a mom who isn't a dumb fuck.

Even if it were true (it isn't) there's a much easier solution. You tell her they aren't off limits buy whatever you want. Now hurry up you little shit and grab a damn toy so daddy can get back to his beer.