• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Calolfornia

2 hours ago, cals said:

By the way, I've said this before and I will repeat it. It matters because its stupid shit like this that got Trump elected and will get him or people like him elected again. And for what?

You keep saying this, yet Trump still lost the 2020 election. And he barely won in 2016. Some of this stuff goes too far, but other than red-hatted Huntington Beach bros with megaphones and white parents at school board meetings, I don't see anyone changing their vote because some loony lib wants gender neutral toy sections. Actually, the HB bros and angry white parents have been voting Republican since the 70s anyway.

Lol @ calling it segregation. It's silly but how is it segregation when toys are already separated into boys and girls toys? 

You guys need to chill out and stop getting worked up by ski resorts changing their names and such. Live your life and stop acting like fs79 every time the gays or Native Americans get acknowledged.

I do agree with st1ck that the solution is parents allowing their kids to play with whatever the F toys they want, regardless of gender norms. If little Larry wants the Easy Bake Oven and play kitchen, and little Alyssa wants the play toolset and Hot Wheels, allow them to explore their natural child curiosities.

1 minute ago, St1ck said:

It doesn't. It's the old finding a solution to a problem that doesn't exist. No one asked to rearrange the toy section in Target. Certainly not make a law about it. 

You know for a fact that no one asked for this? Some legislator just came up with it and moved forward with writing a law?

8 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Lol @ calling it segregation. It's silly but how is it segregation when toys are already separated into boys and girls toys? 

You guys need to chill out and stop getting worked up by ski resorts changing their names and such. Live your life and stop acting like fs79 every time the gays or Native Americans get acknowledged.

I do agree with st1ck that the solution is parents allowing their kids to play with whatever the F toys they want, regardless of gender norms. If little Larry wants the Easy Bake Oven and play kitchen, and little Alyssa wants the play toolset and Hot Wheels, allow them to explore their natural child curiosities.

Last I checked we starting to remove Native Americans from stuff. The Braves and Chiefs are next

1 minute ago, Taylor said:

You know for a fact that no one asked for this? Some legislator just came up with it and moved forward with writing a law?

Yes

Also luckily I haven't had to go to the toy section for some years but I remember it mostly by divided by brand rather than girls/boys. 

Just now, St1ck said:

Yes

Also luckily I haven't had to go to the toy section for some years but I remember it mostly by divided by brand rather than girls/boys. 

There are gender neutral baby clothes sections. They're not branded as such, but there's a clothing rack at Target with baby clothes that are more earthy toned.

Whatever. Our daughter wears a lot of pink but if people want the earthy tones, more power to them.

2 minutes ago, Taylor said:

There are gender neutral baby clothes sections. They're not branded as such, but there's a clothing rack at Target with baby clothes that are more earthy toned.

Whatever. Our daughter wears a lot of pink but if people want the earthy tones, more power to them.

The bill isn't about clothes it's about toys. 

21 minutes ago, Taylor said:

That’s the problem. I doubt Biden gives a rats ass about this shit either. That said he jumped right into transgender sports and nominated a tranny HHS on day one. Apparently there wasn’t a man or woman as knowledgeable as this dude that don’t know where to piss. 

Just now, Kotchman said:

That’s the problem. I doubt Biden gives a rats ass about this shit either. That said he jumped right into transgender sports and nominated a tranny HHS on day one. Apparently there wasn’t a man or woman as knowledgeable as this dude that don’t know where to piss. 

Whoa! That fine piece of ass is a dude?

Prominent Calif. Democrat explains why she's backing Elder to oust Gov. Newsom

Gubernatorial candidate Larry Elder intends to replace California Gov. Gavin Newsom in the state’s upcoming recall election and former California Senate Majority Leader Gloria Romero is strongly endorsing him for the job

Romero told "Tucker Carlson Tonight" on Thursday that Elder is the "best option" to replace Newsom in order to eradicate the governor's hypocritical and pompous behavior.

"I was just tired of the false narrative that was put forward that this was a right-wing conspiracy," she said. "There are 1.7 million Californians that signed that recall petition – I was one of them.

"I was tired of the ‘rules for thee but not for me’ attitude of the prince of the French laundry, who shut down our public schools but then he sent his kids to school," she said. "I looked at Larry’s record and believe that he’s our best option to really break the monopoly of special interest when it comes to education and to offer, especially Latino and African American families in California school choice options."