• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Calolfornia

21 minutes ago, cals said:

You assholes are just like my wife.  I tried to tell her about the softball sized anus destroyer I birthed this morning and she blew me off. It was traumatic.

Did she throw the whole “I gave birth to your children” nonsense at you when you tried for sympathy? 

4 hours ago, cals said:

And thanks for caring.  I sat on the toilet this morning at 7:45 pushing like a motherfucker and trying to relax my sphincter enough so this grapefruit could pass and I’ve got my 3 year old pounding on the door “daddy I have to pee!” and I’m yelling back “go upstairs, daddy is making a big poop” and then yelling at my wife “tell her to go upstairs, I can’t get this shit out with distractions!”  Then tissue tore and I yelled and I almost had to get a spatula to break it apart so it would go down the toilet.  And yet, no sympathy.

Was this thing spherical? That’s seems to be a weird shape for poo. Obviously we weren’t designed for that 

36 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Don't you live in K-Town?

I'm just outside.  K-Town skus.  I'd shoot myself if I lived there it's so crowded.  People are parking blocks away because there is no parking.  Really, I'll only go to places that has a parking lot or structure.  If they rely on street parking, F that.

As far as my neighborhood.  They have been trying to turn the R1 residential into multi residences.  A small strip of the street down from me is the multi residences.  Usually can't find parking there, so they spill over to neighboring streets.  Few streets above us, on Lucerne, they've turned all the big lot houses there into apartments.  Even with a garage, they still pack the streets, and they think that at rush hour, if they but their hazards on, it's ok to park in the middle of the street.  And if Ebel ever gets events going again, a big event will spill 3-4 blocks away since there is such limited parking.  

1 hour ago, gotbeer said:

I'm just outside.  K-Town skus.  I'd shoot myself if I lived there it's so crowded.  People are parking blocks away because there is no parking.  Really, I'll only go to places that has a parking lot or structure.  If they rely on street parking, F that.

As far as my neighborhood.  They have been trying to turn the R1 residential into multi residences.  A small strip of the street down from me is the multi residences.  Usually can't find parking there, so they spill over to neighboring streets.  Few streets above us, on Lucerne, they've turned all the big lot houses there into apartments.  Even with a garage, they still pack the streets, and they think that at rush hour, if they but their hazards on, it's ok to park in the middle of the street.  And if Ebel ever gets events going again, a big event will spill 3-4 blocks away since there is such limited parking.  

It just seems weird that you'd complain about increased density when you are already choosing to live in the heart of it. lol

13 minutes ago, AngelsLongBall said:

Kinda self defeating if we’re gonna continue with the high density housing and add more population to not secure water 

That's one thing that is infuriating about CA.

They have no problem telling people there isn't enough water to flush the toilet, yet they continue to build.

The way the state and some people in it operate or think is mind boggling.  The desalination plant in HB has been discussed for over 2 decades now and it's been fought every step of the way.  I realize there are environmental concerns to address and it takes energy to run the process but it's no secret that long term more needed to be done to address the water needs of OC and the state.  Closing natural gas plants while championing electricity only to open more gas plants in order to produce the electricity needed to meet the states demands is another head scratcher.  If you want to push electric by all means but let's make sure we can meet current demands before shutting plants down.  Saying we're going to go all electric without having a feasible plan to meet energy demands until then is asinine and modern day politics at it's worst.  

3 hours ago, Jay said:

That's one thing that is infuriating about CA.

They have no problem telling people there isn't enough water to flush the toilet, yet they continue to build.

That's because of the Calolfornia government model.  Spend now, make the future pay later.  So we need more people to pay for the future.  Especially the retirement debt.  So they need to keep adding and adding and adding.  The problem is the politicians only see the adding as extra $$$ and spend it.  Without any regards to these extra people means more cars on the road, more mouths to feed, more people to educate, more houses to maintain, more services to provide.  And the bigger problem will be if last years trend continues and we stop adding.  

4 hours ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

The way the state and some people in it operate or think is mind boggling.  The desalination plant in HB has been discussed for over 2 decades now and it's been fought every step of the way.  I realize there are environmental concerns to address and it takes energy to run the process but it's no secret that long term more needed to be done to address the water needs of OC and the state.  Closing natural gas plants while championing electricity only to open more gas plants in order to produce the electricity needed to meet the states demands is another head scratcher.  If you want to push electric by all means but let's make sure we can meet current demands before shutting plants down.  Saying we're going to go all electric without having a feasible plan to meet energy demands until then is asinine and modern day politics at it's worst.  

it's going to be a great spectacle to watch a state that has a bunch of rolling blackouts every hot stretch manage the switch to all electric cars. and by spectacle, i mean clown show. they don't have the infrastructure to handle the demands on the current power grid, and it's only going to get worse when the demands on that grid increase. it's going to require a pretty hefty overhaul of the current power grid, and it won't be cheap, so that means it's going to land $quarely on u$ once again.

as for our water supply, it's going to be an epic fail that a state with 500 miles of border with an entire ocean won't be able to solve the water shortage problem by refusing to build desalination plants.