• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Calolfornia

36 minutes ago, Adam said:

Drop in the bucket compared to the permanent cost of FICA, WC, Health Insurance not to mention replacing all of their full time drivers who quit because they lose more than half their income and to the loss of revenue from customers who can't afford to pay $40 for a 5 mile ride. 

Sure Jan. And isn't the $40 for 5 miles thing already happening?

1 minute ago, Taylor said:

Okay, fine. You can stop asking. I'll allow you to include me in your will, although I'd rather be homeless than live in Idaho so I'll probably just flip the house for cash.

Somebody could very well be flipping this house for cash someday but it won't be you.

3 minutes ago, cals said:

You know, this would make sense.  On one hand I’m very Jewish: I’m a lawyer, I’m highly educated, I’m awkward at most sports, I have a large nose, I’m frugal but don’t need to be, I like Pastrami and matzo ball soup.  I also have red neck tendencies: I like fishing, trucker hats, sleeveless shirts, bbq, cheap beer and country music.  And then there’s the overlapping stuff: I don’t like blacks or women, I don’t have a huge weiner, I have a wallet chain, I like to pretend I’m a victim.

Maybe me and KC are Adam alts.  Or maybe me and Adam are KC alts.  They both fit.

It’s complex for sure. There is so much wisdom in all 3 accounts. Whoever it is has to be a genius 

6 minutes ago, cals said:

You know, this would make sense.  On one hand I’m very Jewish: I’m a lawyer, I’m highly educated, I’m awkward at most sports, I have a large nose, I’m frugal but don’t need to be, I like Pastrami and matzo ball soup.  I also have red neck tendencies: I like fishing, trucker hats, sleeveless shirts, bbq, cheap beer and country music.  And then there’s the overlapping stuff: I don’t like blacks or women, I don’t have a huge weiner, I have a wallet chain, I like to pretend I’m a victim.

Maybe me and KC are Adam alts.  Or maybe me and Adam are KC alts.  They both fit.

It’s a 17 year con

1 minute ago, cals said:

Then we aren’t the same person.  This morning I pooped a turd the size of a tennis ball and my rectum was so upset I had to go to work late.  I even made a stick from toilet paper and poked it around to check it out.  It wasn’t right.

That’s terrible. Trip to omega burger is in order. Fuck is that place still there?

1 hour ago, cals said:

He’s having comfy licorice rope poops and I shit out a baseball and you’re more concerned about him?  The baseball sized poop tore my virgin asshole.  You wanna recommend a probiotic for my rectum that looks like the goatse guy?

Garden of Life Men’s formula