• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Calolfornia

43 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Pretty soon, you will need a written consent form, notarized by 2 people, before having sex.  With a separate form for gender identity.

Lolok. Removing birth control without letting your partner know can result in a lot of unwanted life-changing consequences they didn't agree to. I'm surprised that wasn't already illegal.

Of course, it isn't really provable. 

2 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Lolok. Removing birth control without letting your partner know can result in a lot of unwanted life-changing consequences they didn't agree to. I'm surprised that wasn't already illegal.

Of course, it isn't really provable. 

Once the act starts feeling really awesome then the woman should know that something has changed. 

It’s funny the dems position on this. This isn’t about housing it’s about forcing minorities into white neighborhoods. My wife’s  cousin owns a home near Azusa. He built structures behind his house for  relatives. 5 years later the county made him tear it all down because he didn’t have a permit. Kind of serves him right as he is a dumb ass dem. 

2 hours ago, Taylor said:

He's been given a pretty convincing mandate from the vast majority of California to do what he thinks is best.

Good news is, if he lost, we would have all died.  At least that's what the ads were saying.  Can't wait for the education, fireman, and police tax ballot measures that will say the same thing.  

40 minutes ago, Jason said:

If you like liberal, progressive policies. 

I don't like liberal progressive policies, or conservative republican policies but millions do and Porter, thus far, seems to be a wee bit less evil than most of those dicks. I guarantee she's a better person and governor than Dana Ranfhfiwsikgfngbeur

9 minutes ago, Adam said:

I don't like liberal progressive policies, or conservative republican policies but millions do and Porter, thus far, seems to be a wee bit less evil than most of those dicks. I guarantee she's a better person and governor than Dana Ranfhfiwsikgfngbeur

Yeah she may be a really good person with an actual strong moral character but policies doesn't mean much to you? 

5 minutes ago, Jason said:

Yeah she may be a really good person with an actual strong moral character but policies doesn't mean much to you? 

The difference in her policies and those of the standard republican congressman are negligible in how they impact my life. 

1 hour ago, Jason said:

If you like liberal, progressive policies. 

Someone can still be a good person regardless of whether or not you agree with their political, religious or other beliefs.  I may not agree with some or all of Porter's progressive policies but I respect the fact that she believes them, doesn't pander (or flip flop) to other voters just for their votes and seems like she is who she says she is which is rare in general but especially among politicians.  I definitely prefer her as a person to some of the other politicians who are far right/left and get more attention generally for the wrong reasons.

1 hour ago, Adam said:

Oh shit @St1ck!

This dry cleaner coming hard after your girl.

Rather than being a conservative alternative to Katie Porter, Amy Phan West is using the tactic of going full GOP cult by making her platform about things like CRT, voter fraud, and not wearing masks. I don't think the 45th district has the stomach for that. She's just an Asian female version of Greg Raths.

8 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Communism!!!

I was going through her Twitter after Adam posted and she mentions communism in every other one. 

On an unrelated note Katie Porter had a town hall at my brother's work a couple weeks ago. He snapped me this picture for my spank bank. 

26754.jpeg

44 minutes ago, cals said:

So a couple weeks ago I chewed out Rohrbacher mother in law at dinner.  When she told me she was antivax (which I don’t know why I didn’t assume anyways), I lost it and told her I didn’t want her around my family.  She’s a good friend of my mom and I’ve known her my whole life.  I burned that bridge quick.

You didn't want her around your family because she wasn't vaccinated?