• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Calolfornia

On 7/16/2021 at 10:48 AM, Blarg said:

We owned a house in Chino for five years off of Riverside and Benson. Some mornings were pungent and we lived almost a mile from the nearest dairy land.

We almost bought a new home next door to one of the pastures with the idea it wouldn't be too bad. Couldn't make it through the model home tour.

Golfing early morning at El Prado with the fog and cow manure was something else. 

Lived in Norco for 20yrs, house overlooking the Santa Ana river.  We witnessed the gradual transformation of the Chino dairy farms into Eastvale.  Spent many an afternoon at El Prado playing in work golf league.  If the wind was just right (Santa Ana from the east), the aroma was simply stifling.

10 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Can you imagine what the Gavin Newsome war room is like right now?

Covid cases beginning to skyrocket, past the previous levels where the tier would start shutting things down.

Recall election in 54 days.

I imagine he is pretty confident. He is part of the SF liberal mafia and a team player during the covid political scheme. He can only be beat from the left and I doubt the left turns on him. 

17 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Can you imagine what the Gavin Newsome war room is like right now?

Covid cases beginning to skyrocket, past the previous levels where the tier would start shutting things down.

Recall election in 54 days.

Luckily he is handsome so he doesn't have to worry about stuff like this. 

1 minute ago, St1ck said:

You seem to spend a lot of time thinking about homosexuality. 

I’m probably not the only person who thought he was a queer. He just doesn’t exude manliness. He is a SF catholic so I’m not making a huge leap questioning his manhood 

6 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

I’m probably not the only person who thought he was a queer. He just doesn’t exude manliness. He is a SF catholic so I’m not making a huge leap questioning his manhood 

Ok we are making progress. Who do you think does exude manliness? 

9 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

I sure couldn’t think of a modern male role model. I guess that’s why are kids are so lost right now. Thugs and homosexuals is about all there is on tv

Keep thinking about it and I'm sure you can cum up with a modern male that exudes the manliness to your liking. 

3 hours ago, Kotchman said:

I believe he is gay if you are interested 

Newsom almost lost his first marriage from having an affair. The woman in question is now engaged to Don trump Jr. Kimberly Guilfile or something like that.

Moved out of CA to the Murfreesboro TN area in mid-April. Closing on my first house, a 4-bedroom next Friday. 

Got a deal in this market too. Sellers asking 290, offer accepted at 297. Appraised at 270 and the sellers came all the way down to agree at 270. Sent in the cancelation documents and they freaked, apparently they were going to lose the house they were trying to purchase. Lucky me, don't regret my move one iota.

11 hours ago, Kotchman said:

Ex wife

RTR4A7HT_nvvozs.jpg

Current wife

?uuid=CE0B2F39-7D5A-4CFC-AF16-0A841185AC

You are quite the clown around here. 

25 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Moved out of CA to the Murfreesboro TN area in mid-April. Closing on my first house, a 4-bedroom next Friday. 

Got a deal in this market too. Sellers asking 290, offer accepted at 297. Appraised at 270 and the sellers came all the way down to agree at 270. Sent in the cancelation documents and they freaked, apparently they were going to lose the house they were trying to purchase. Lucky me, don't regret my move one iota.

Congrats on your move and new house.