• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Calolfornia

20 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Glad we didn't get rid of this clown.  Another stupid move incoming.

Bill banning small, gas-powered engines and generators heads to Governor's desk

Well he did ban parental consent from abortion and pecker removal clinics. Only libs would support holding parents liable for unvaccinated kids yet bar them from preventing murder and disfigurement procedures

I would allow generators which are mostly used in emergency situations.

However I am in favor of banning every single gas-powered lawn mower, blower, chainsaw, and weed-whacker from the face of the earth.

Not because of the emissions but because of the noise.

1 minute ago, Jay said:

However I am in favor of banning every single gas-powered lawn mower, blower, chainsaw, and weed-whacker from the face of the earth.

That might work in Cali but the battery jobs would be a pain in the ass in rural areas 

1 minute ago, Kotchman said:

Yes now that I live in a city , I have shelved the gas equipment. Shit gets heavy and you can’t find a lot of ethanol free gas to power them 

I've worked from home the last 5 years and it's just obnoxious the noise from the gas-powered tools.

2 hours ago, Jay said:

I remember several years ago when the city of LA tried to ban the gas-powered lawn care tools. There was a big protest at city hall in which a bunch of gardeners showed up. The city council ended up changing their mind.

14 hours ago, Tank said:

I remember several years ago when the city of LA tried to ban the gas-powered lawn care tools. There was a big protest at city hall in which a bunch of gardeners showed up. The city council ended up changing their mind.

These assholes won't touch any of their protected classes. 

17 hours ago, Kotchman said:

Do you believe the day of return has been set or is God waiting around to see how things turn out with solar panels and electric cars ?

17 hours ago, Kotchman said:

Whst gets me is they claim the earth is billions of years old yet judge climate off less than 100 years of data. It’s like 100 times worse than judging mike trout off the first pitch he faced 

Why is it so difficult for people to just admit that they are ignorant, rather than spew a bunch of bullshit that has no basis in reality? 

6 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Why is it so difficult for people to just admit that they are ignorant, rather than spew a bunch of bullshit that has no basis in reality? 

Climate change is a hypothesis based on very little observed data yet it’s supporters don’t want to discuss relevant hypotheticals. 

1 minute ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Higher taxes, rampant homelessness, out of control wild fires, higher cost of living... I'd say California is doing a great job.

Somehow it didn't stop us from having a baby. With how many diapers our daughter goes through, I think we're singlehandedly increasing the global temperature by 0.1 degrees.