• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The unofficial "Trump's cabinet" thread

Glen

23 hours ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

James Mad Dog Mattis is sec of defense. This guy has some epic quotes.

http://freebeacon.com/national-security/the-best-from-mad-dog-mattis/

“You go into Afghanistan, you got guys who slap women around for five years because they didn’t wear a veil. You know, guys like that ain’t got no manhood left anyway. So it’s a hell of a lot of fun to shoot them. Actually it’s quite fun to fight them, you know. It’s a hell of a hoot. It’s fun to shoot some people. I’ll be right up there with you. I like brawling.”

Was gonna make a thread about this.

Mattis was the honcho when i was in, early days of afghanistan/iraq. callsign was "Chaos". had a well deserved rep, everyone loved him. he was a Marine above all else, and a grunt. He was known for being up front with the troops, not rear with the gear.

"Be polite. be professional. but have a plan to kill everyone you meet."

"I came here in peace. i didnt bring artillary. but im begging you, with tears in my eyes, if you fuck with me ill kill you all." that was him to the iraqi army towards the end of the invasion.

"Im going to plead with you. dont cross us. because if you do, the survivors will write about what we do here for the next 10,000 years." reference fallujah.

10 hours ago, Jay said:

I don't know what world you're living in...

Clinton is elected, the Carrier plant moves to Mexico because the dems don't care. Trump is elected, the Carrier plant along with 1000 jobs stay. That's not kool-aid, that's political gold.

The Kool-Aid comment was in response to your defensiveness of Adam's trolling. I said nothing about the Carrier deal.

23 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Was gonna make a thread about this.

Mattis was the honcho when i was in, early days of afghanistan/iraq. callsign was "Chaos". had a well deserved rep, everyone loved him. he was a Marine above all else, and a grunt. He was known for being up front with the troops, not rear with the gear.

"Be polite. be professional. but have a plan to kill everyone you meet."

"I came here in peace. i didnt bring artillary. but im begging you, with tears in my eyes, if you fuck with me ill kill you all." that was him to the iraqi army towards the end of the invasion.

"Im going to plead with you. dont cross us. because if you do, the survivors will write about what we do here for the next 10,000 years." reference fallujah.

And of course this begs the question of whether or not this is Secretary Of Defense material. Does he have it in his DNA to be an administrator? Can he deal with congressmen and contractors? Can he deal with all branches of the military? It may work out with him being a figurehead who sets the tone while the undersecretaries handle the day-to-day but do you or anyone else see him as the guy behind the big desk?

41 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

And of course this begs the question of whether or not this is Secretary Of Defense material. Does he have it in his DNA to be an administrator? Can he deal with congressmen and contractors? Can he deal with all branches of the military? It may work out with him being a figurehead who sets the tone while the undersecretaries handle the day-to-day but do you or anyone else see him as the guy behind the big desk?

How would any of us be able to answer that accurately?

2 hours ago, arch stanton said:

Its Chaos, arch...he can do anything.

_39967_general-mattis.jpg

23 hours ago, arch stanton said:

There have been a lot of comparisons between this guy and MacArthur. MacArthur would probably would have been a bad SecDef because he was a warrior, not an administrator.

That said, I think this is the best appointment Trump has made thus far.

I'm Green Party for 3 years and loved Bernie and the ONLY reason why I would prefer Killary is that her cabinet wouldn't be filled with separation of church and state hating KKK fascists and an attorney general who calls pot smokers bad.  Anyone who believes what Sessions said especially if they're alcoholic need to be punched in the face.  Christ, even Trump voters disagree with him especially with that new Trumpgrets trend on Tumblr.  He can try to pry the joint from my cold dead hands to quote Heston.  Hell I prefer Romney or Kasich over her.  That's how much I hate her.  Country over party.  I even voted Whitman in 2010 ffs.

Otherwise, hell with grandma Nixon.  Picking between her and POTUS elect Orange Brock Turner Sr is being forced to root for either Yanks or Red Sox because screw both and their annoying fans.