• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The unofficial "Trump's cabinet" thread

Glen

20 hours ago, Jay said:

I would prefer to not have so many GS faces in the cabinet but the Wall Street people understand how the global economy works. What's the alternative, some academic guys? No thanks.

Lol. After he spent a year hammering home Hillary's connections to wall street, he stock his cabinet with WS veterans and you're all "what's the alternative, some academic guys?"

Yes. That's exactly one excellent alternative. You sucker. He sold you a lemon and now you're saying "it's great if you don't drive over 40 mph or have to go too far."

It is interesting seeing Trump try to placate Clinton supporters by bringing in Wall St. schlubs.  Because Glen's right, he hammered her on her deep and secretive ties to Wall St.  Extending an olive branch to people on the left who were totally cool with those ties is an interesting play.

3 hours ago, Glen said:

Yes. That's exactly one excellent alternative. You sucker. He sold you a lemon and now you're saying "it's great if you don't drive over 40 mph or have to go too far."

Thanks for the 9th grade analogy.

1 hour ago, Geoff said:

It is interesting seeing Trump try to placate Clinton supporters by bringing in Wall St. schlubs.  Because Glen's right, he hammered her on her deep and secretive ties to Wall St.  Extending an olive branch to people on the left who were totally cool with those ties is an interesting play.

So true. Uniter!

1 hour ago, Geoff said:

must say...that is one of your more impressive troll attempts

2 hours ago, Blarg said:

What was your expectations for financial advisors in his or Hillary's  cabinet? Did you think either were going to pick anyone else?

If the answer is no then you are only pushing the butt hurt agenda of everything Trump does  is wrong because he was elected.

Trump repeatedly said he was gonna drain the swamp.  All he's done is increase the size of it.  Yes, I sorta expect people to keep their word, although the bar is very low with politicians.  

But yeah...Trump was completely full of shit.  And no, I'm not pushing a butthurt agenda.  It's the truth.  His cabinet is full of exactly the type of people he said he wouldn't fill his cabinet with.  That's called lying.

Feel free to bring up Obama if you'd like, but if you do please point out where I defended him on that type of behavior.  

5 hours ago, Glen said:

Trump repeatedly said he was gonna drain the swamp.  All he's done is increase the size of it.  Yes, I sorta expect people to keep their word, although the bar is very low with politicians.  

But yeah...Trump was completely full of shit.  And no, I'm not pushing a butthurt agenda.  It's the truth.  His cabinet is full of exactly the type of people he said he wouldn't fill his cabinet with.  That's called lying.

Feel free to bring up Obama if you'd like, but if you do please point out where I defended him on that type of behavior.  

I think it would be foolish of us to expect Trump to fulfill anything that doesn't involve money. He is and has always been about two things: Trump and making more money.

Isn't it a good thing that Trump is full of shit? We saw how libs reacted when he was elected. Millions of sphincters clinched collectively at the idea of the coming Trumpocalypse, while minorities and lgbqt people began crying over their impending deportation and/or execution at the (tiny) hands of the Second Coming of Adolf Hitler. People were hurt, angry, and terrified. 

Now it seems as though Trump is going to be just another shitty politician who surrounds himself with other shitty politicians and probably starts a war with a 3rd world country. The same shit we've seen for 30 years. Which means he won't be deporting every brown person and making life a living hell for gays and women. 

So again, isn't this a good thing? I mean, it's better than the hilariously over-the-top outcome that was expected by so many people. What do you want? Do you want him to be true to his word and the words of his followers or do you want him to just be another shitty president? 

36 minutes ago, Ordos said:

I think it would be foolish of us to expect Trump to fulfill anything that doesn't involve money. He is and has always been about two things: Trump and making more money.

I'm wondering when the lighted sign that says TRUMP (always in all caps) will be installed at the White House.

8 hours ago, Glen said:

Kudos for the preemptive strike regarding Obama.  I'm not sure if you ever actually defended him, but I seem to recall you defending Hillary constantly during the campaign.  Hell, you and Nate Earhart battled for Defensive Player of the Year. 

Edited by Lou

11 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

Isn't it a good thing that Trump is full of shit? We saw how libs reacted when he was elected. Millions of sphincters clinched collectively at the idea of the coming Trumpocalypse, while minorities and lgbqt people began crying over their impending deportation and/or execution at the (tiny) hands of the Second Coming of Adolf Hitler. People were hurt, angry, and terrified. 

Now it seems as though Trump is going to be just another shitty politician who surrounds himself with other shitty politicians and probably starts a war with a 3rd world country. The same shit we've seen for 30 years. Which means he won't be deporting every brown person and making life a living hell for gays and women. 

So again, isn't this a good thing? I mean, it's better than the hilariously over-the-top outcome that was expected by so many people. What do you want? Do you want him to be true to his word and the words of his followers or do you want him to just be another shitty president? 

He's appointed someone who was rejected for federal court judgeship because he was a documented racist...to AG. He's appointed someone suing the EPA and an avowed climate change denier to head the EPA, he's appointed one of the vulture who made a fortune on the mortgage crisis to head up Treasury, He's appointed one of the leading proponents of school privatization to head up Education, he's appointed someone who wants to kill Medicare to head up Health, he's appointed someone from WWE to head up Small Business, someone who has no foreign policy experience to be UN rep, the CEO of Exxon to be Sec of State, and someone who admitted he was unqualified to be in the cabinet head of HUD.

This is along with creating multiple shitstorms on twitter including attacking private citizens, allowing his spawn to sit in on meetings/calls with foreign leaders, creating diplomatic firestorms (China/Taiwan and India/Pakistan), and basically admitting he was going to mine the presidency to build his business.

Oh, wait, I forgot he also saved some jobs (significantly less than he proclaimed) from going to Mexico! By backing down and giving them 7 million dollars in tax credits that the company is going to spend on automating the plant...further reducing jobs. 

And it's been what...30 days?

He's not full of shit...he's doing exactly what anyone paying attention knew he was going to do.

5 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Yeah, shocking that the CEO of the largest oil company in the world has a relationship with the country that is one of the largest players in the game.

Calm down, Trumpster - I don't think it's much of an issue.

I don't think Trump worships Putin, he just doesn't want another cold war. And surprise, Russia doesn't seem to either.

There are members of your newly adopted party who aren't crazy about the romance lol