• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The unofficial "Trump's cabinet" thread

Glen

1 minute ago, InsideThePark said:

Calm down, Trumpster - I don't think it's much of an issue.

I don't think Trump worships Putin, he just doesn't want another cold war. And surprise, Russia doesn't seem to either.

There are members of your newly adopted party who aren't crazy about the romance lol

You're right, maybe we should accuse them of hacking our election (in extremely vague ways by the way) with zero supporting evidence. I'm sure that will help diplomatic relations.

Jokers like Lindsey Graham can say whatever he wants, he's still a moron.

6 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

You're right, maybe we should accuse them of hacking our election (in extremely vague ways by the way) with zero supporting evidence. I'm sure that will help diplomatic relations.

Exactly...I mean...that's ignoring the multiple reports from various government agencies that the Russians actively worked to help Trump's campaign....but besides that...you are spot on

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/obama-orders-review-of-russian-hacking-during-presidential-campaign/2016/12/09/31d6b300-be2a-11e6-94ac-3d324840106c_story.html

8 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Lol @ "zero supporting evidence." How would you even know that? Even the FBI thinks it was Russia, and most of those guys don't appear to be Democrats. It's probably best to wait for the investigation to conclude before you start mouthing off unfounded claims, much like your hero.

1 minute ago, red321 said:

Exactly...I mean...that's ignoring the multiple reports from various government agencies that the Russians actively worked to help Trump's campaign....but besides that...you are spot on

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/obama-orders-review-of-russian-hacking-during-presidential-campaign/2016/12/09/31d6b300-be2a-11e6-94ac-3d324840106c_story.html

There's no evidence, Washington Post's (highly biased paper) source was an "anonymous CIA source." AKA they made it up.

FBI released an official statement that there was no evidence of hacking, and an associate of Assange said that it was a leak, not a hack.

1 minute ago, InsideThePark said:

Lol @ "zero supporting evidence." How would you even know that? Even the FBI thinks it was Russia, and most of those guys don't appear to be Democrats. It's probably best to wait for the investigation to conclude before you start mouthing off unfounded claims, much like your hero.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us/politics/fbi-russia-election-donald-trump.html

6 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

There's no evidence, Washington Post's (highly biased paper) source was an "anonymous CIA source." AKA they made it up.

FBI released an official statement that there was no evidence of hacking, and an associate of Assange said that it was a leak, not a hack.

I'd ask if you bothered to read the WP report...but I'm pretty sure we all know the answer.

And it's good to see you reach back a month or so to "counter" argue. Your comment regarding Assange is laughable at best...especially if you consider the fact that they timed the DNC releases around key dates (the DNC, just prior to debates, etc)...and did it in a drip drip fashion.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/11/us/politics/cia-judgment-intelligence-russia-hacking-evidence.html
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/09/us/obama-russia-election-hack.html

5 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

That article was from several weeks ago lol

https://www.yahoo.com/news/russia-helped-trump-win-says-163825418.html

Meanwhile, in an intelligence briefing last week, a senior FBI official had a different assessment: The Russians were definitely meddling with the DNC — but why is anyone’s guess.

“There’s no question that [the Russians’] efforts went one way, but it’s not clear that they have a specific goal or mix of related goals,” said one U.S. official, according to the Chicago Tribune.

I'm pretty sure they wouldn't say that with "zero supporting evidence."

3 minutes ago, InsideThePark said:

5 minutes ago, red321 said:

It's extremely unlikely any of the servers that were hacked were secure enough to require anything beyond off the shelf exploits. Likely if we were ever made privy to the vulnerability that was employed it would be...cringe worthy.  If it was a state agency it is exceedingly unlikely they left behind any signature that could be obtained via post-mortum forensics. Trying to determine the source of an information compromise is a needle in a haystack when the attackers are idiots.  If they are skilled? With political barriers? Yeah right. If it was through a non-state agency how can we be sure who they were really working on behalf of? The articles about this refer to the CIA's opinion as being a consensus so it would seem reasonable to assume they are working with best effort assumptions. It really doesn't help that the "blame Russia" for any "cyber instrusion" has become so cliché as to become a meme in the information security field. And with such a shaky foundation how can one make a reasonably sound assumption on motivation. Are any of the following scenarios any less likely than the other?

1.  Concerted effort to help Trump at the expense of Hillary
2.  Concerted effort to hurt any candidate for POTUS, nothing available against Trump that is worse than what he says on a daily basis.
3. Concerted effort to hurt any candidate for POTUS, Republicans actually decent in IT security.
4. 3rd party against Hillary, using Russians as patsies.
So on and so on.

Right now, my guess is the CIA is hacking everything in Russia, Britain, Saudi Arabia, and probably every other country in the world including the US.  That's what orgs like this were built for.

What doesn't make sense is the government of Russia releasing the information.  Because I would think in espionage and hacking, you don't want the opposing party to know you have that information.  You just keep stealing information until the opposition figures it out. 

My guess would be.  Yes the government of Russia hacked this data.  But with how lax the security was, my guess would also be, that a lot of other hackers also hacked this data.  And those are the one's that would release the information for the LOL's.

2 minutes ago, InsideThePark said:

That article was from several weeks ago lol

https://www.yahoo.com/news/russia-helped-trump-win-says-163825418.html

Meanwhile, in an intelligence briefing last week, a senior FBI official had a different assessment: The Russians were definitely meddling with the DNC — but why is anyone’s guess.

“There’s no question that [the Russians’] efforts went one way, but it’s not clear that they have a specific goal or mix of related goals,” said one U.S. official, according to the Chicago Tribune.

I'm pretty sure they wouldn't say that with "zero supporting evidence."

And what does "meddling" mean?

If you're going to accuse another super power country of stuff like this you better be damned sure.

Anyone with half a brain knows Russia wanted Trump to win as opposed to Clinton so that we didn't have to go to war, that doesn't mean they did anything illegal to cause it.

22 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

And what does "meddling" mean?

If you're going to accuse another super power country of stuff like this you better be damned sure.

Anyone with half a brain knows Russia wanted Trump to win as opposed to Clinton so that we didn't have to go to war, that doesn't mean they did anything illegal to cause it.

3 hours ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Im actually starting to read your posts in a Trump voice.

4 hours ago, Adam said:

So is having your nation's national election compromised under your administration's watch an impeachable offense? 

When administrators faced no real punishment for revealing a CIA operative, I doubt we will see anything here. But, frankly, when was the last time any of us actually made waves of things to our representatives, rather than simply posting diatribes on a message board?