• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The unofficial "Trump's cabinet" thread

Glen

15 minutes ago, Adam said:

You should reach out and let him know you're having a sale. $9850.00 now! If he acts fast

I didn't actually have rights to the photo, so I wasn't too worried about it. Interestingly enough the owner of the building refused to license it to him as well, hence the reason he was trying to get it from me

15 hours ago, red321 said:

He's appointed someone who was rejected for federal court judgeship because he was a documented racist...to AG. He's appointed someone suing the EPA and an avowed climate change denier to head the EPA, he's appointed one of the vulture who made a fortune on the mortgage crisis to head up Treasury, He's appointed one of the leading proponents of school privatization to head up Education, he's appointed someone who wants to kill Medicare to head up Health, he's appointed someone from WWE to head up Small Business, someone who has no foreign policy experience to be UN rep, the CEO of Exxon to be Sec of State, and someone who admitted he was unqualified to be in the cabinet head of HUD.

This is along with creating multiple shitstorms on twitter including attacking private citizens, allowing his spawn to sit in on meetings/calls with foreign leaders, creating diplomatic firestorms (China/Taiwan and India/Pakistan), and basically admitting he was going to mine the presidency to build his business.

Oh, wait, I forgot he also saved some jobs (significantly less than he proclaimed) from going to Mexico! By backing down and giving them 7 million dollars in tax credits that the company is going to spend on automating the plant...further reducing jobs. 

And it's been what...30 days?

He's not full of shit...he's doing exactly what anyone paying attention knew he was going to do.

I got a Lib AND a Trump supporter saying I'm wrong for the complete opposite reasons.

You guys.

15 hours ago, Thomas said:

It's extremely unlikely any of the servers that were hacked were secure enough to require anything beyond off the shelf exploits. Likely if we were ever made privy to the vulnerability that was employed it would be...cringe worthy.  If it was a state agency it is exceedingly unlikely they left behind any signature that could be obtained via post-mortum forensics. Trying to determine the source of an information compromise is a needle in a haystack when the attackers are idiots.  If they are skilled? With political barriers? Yeah right. If it was through a non-state agency how can we be sure who they were really working on behalf of? The articles about this refer to the CIA's opinion as being a consensus so it would seem reasonable to assume they are working with best effort assumptions. It really doesn't help that the "blame Russia" for any "cyber instrusion" has become so cliché as to become a meme in the information security field. And with such a shaky foundation how can one make a reasonably sound assumption on motivation. Are any of the following scenarios any less likely than the other?

1.  Concerted effort to help Trump at the expense of Hillary
2.  Concerted effort to hurt any candidate for POTUS, nothing available against Trump that is worse than what he says on a daily basis.
3. Concerted effort to hurt any candidate for POTUS, Republicans actually decent in IT security.
4. 3rd party against Hillary, using Russians as patsies.
So on and so on.

Yeah, I'm not going to argue with an IT guy on this lol.  I never asserted Russia was necessarily behind the attack.   I was simply pointing out that a certain Trump supporter was pulling shit out his ass as usual. There's evidence that it may have been Russia, according to the intelligence, but even they admit that it isn't conclusive.

30 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

Look, my business relies on the oil industry so selfishly this is probably good for me but Perry does not deserve this, he hasn't earned it and he's clearly not good when the pressure is on.

Thank goodness he'd be the only one in government like that...

Is anyone else rooting for Kanye to get a position?

22 hours ago, red321 said:

Mine (Ed Royce) tried to get me to sell him one of my photos for his campaign website a few years back. I quoted him a price of $10,000, didn't hear back from them.

Hmm...I wonder if that's why we didn't get a slot to visit the White House.

White House? You're lucky your car wasn't towed.