• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

November Surprise

10 hours ago, Jim said:

I agree, but you can't leave Hillary out of this narrative. The fact that she has gotten this far is as equally an indictment of the American voter as anything you say of Trump. If anything, years of Hillary and her ilk are the driving force behind someone like Trump. 

I agree she's horrible but turning the country over to a buffoon who has a 30 year history of despicable character will only lead down a darker path. This election is the inevitable result of handing the country over to the national parties and allowing them to con people into voting against their own interests.

15 hours ago, halobob said:

Wait, you don't want nuclear war and you think Hillary is the better option?  SMH.  

Funny, I remember when republicans loved war and hated Russia.

Yes, Hillary is by far the better option to not engage in nuclear war. I think she knows far better the consequences of such a war than does Trump.

3 hours ago, Glen said:

Funny, I remember when republicans loved war and hated Russia.

Yes, Hillary is by far the better option to not engage in nuclear war. I think she knows far better the consequences of such a war than does Trump.

Then why does she continue to throw them under the bus and threaten them?  Why has this administration, which she was a part of, soiled relations with them?  

4 hours ago, Glen said:

I don't think anyone, even Trump, is misunderstood on the rather negative effects of mutually assured destruction.  What is much more concerning are the actions that lead each side where accidents can lead to misunderstandings that lead to horrific outcomes. Neither candidate fills me with with much confidence that this will in any way improve based on personal failings and extreme vitriol between the the two sides.

9 hours ago, mtangelsfan said:

Then why does she continue to throw them under the bus and threaten them?  Why has this administration, which she was a part of, soiled relations with them?  

Putin has annexed Ukrainian territory, bombed Syrian civilians to back his dictator buddy, and has tried to influence our election with an army of hackers.  Who again has soiled our relations?

Trump's response is basically appeasement.

12 hours ago, Rico said:

Putin has annexed Ukrainian territory, bombed Syrian civilians to back his dictator buddy, and has tried to influence our election with an army of hackers.  Who again has soiled our relations?

Trump's response is basically appeasement.

You forget who was in office while all of this was going on.  They certainly did nothing leading up to both of those things.  Russia is no better or worse than the U.S. Crap, we have been bombing brown people over there for way longer than they have.  We have no idea who the the good guys are in Syria (or if there really is any). 

So it has been a failed foreign policy toward Russia.  Unless you think just getting mad and doing absolutely nothing is a successful policy.

1 hour ago, mtangelsfan said:

The whole "Russia evil, U.S. good" mentality is the biggest joke ever.  Really, hasn't the U.S. been the biggest bully for the 60 years?

I don't know that "bully" is the right word to describe the U.S... although some countries probably see it that way.

Why would the Russians want Trump anyways?  They have pretty much gotten a free pass for the last eight years and that will only continue with Clinton.

The only thing we have done is get mad, not talk to Putin at foreign functions and threaten to hack them.   Crap, we have been their bitches for a while now.

13 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

I'll post this again for anyone that missed it.

So, what you're saying is that Putin is playing this very shrewdly by delivering lies as calmly as he did in that "Q&A" session.

Just kidding. We know he's a good dude. It's obvious.