• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

November Surprise

The problem with anything coming out now is early voting, which candidates years ago didn't have as a factor in the election. For example, as of last weekend, roughly a third of the registered voters in Nevada had already cast their ballots. And that's a third of the total, not a third of those who will vote. Possibly half of the votes that will be cast in this state were already in as of a week ago.

7 hours ago, Lou said:

interesting.

what exactly is either candidate going to do that will directly benefit/hurt me? 

I don't know your situation to determine direct effect. I just think Trump getting this far should represent the absolute rock bottom of American politics. If he wins then instead of abandoning career politics for reasoned thought and principle based decision making we get to wait to see who is loudest and most obnoxious. Who's next in line? Skip Bayless? Honeybooboo? The Geico gecko?

12 hours ago, arch stanton said:

I don't know your situation to determine direct effect. I just think Trump getting this far should represent the absolute rock bottom of American politics. If he wins then instead of abandoning career politics for reasoned thought and principle based decision making we get to wait to see who is loudest and most obnoxious. Who's next in line? Skip Bayless? Honeybooboo? The Geico gecko?

no kidding

waited all this time for an outsider to run again and we get Trump.

18 hours ago, Lou said:

ps I may or may not know a friend of a friend of a cousin who may or may not know of a tunnel 

allegedly 

If we put Mexicans in charge of the Los Angeles Subway, it would be built in about a year, way under budget, and probably in more places than was originally planned.

13 hours ago, arch stanton said:

I agree, but you can't leave Hillary out of this narrative. The fact that she has gotten this far is as equally an indictment of the American voter as anything you say of Trump. If anything, years of Hillary and her ilk are the driving force behind someone like Trump. 

2 hours ago, Jim said:

I agree, but you can't leave Hillary out of this narrative. The fact that she has gotten this far is as equally an indictment of the American voter as anything you say of Trump. If anything, years of Hillary and her ilk are the driving force behind someone like Trump. 

This is one of the most honest (and accurate) things ever written here.