• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

November Surprise

13 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

I'm not. I've already stated that I'm not voting for her. Trump isn't an acceptable alternative. He's absolute garbage.

Either Trump or Hillary is gonna win. With that in mind, I agree with you. I don't want Hillary to be president...unless the alternative is Trump. Then I absolutely want her to be president . 

And if she is elected, she'll last about 10 months before she's impeached and we'll have bland President Kaine, the Democrat version of Mitt Romney.

25 minutes ago, Glen said:

Either Trump or Hillary is gonna win. With that in mind, I agree with you. I don't want Hillary to be president...unless the alternative is Trump. Then I absolutely want her to be president . 

And if she is elected, she'll last about 10 months before she's impeached and we'll have bland President Kaine, the Democrat version of Mitt Romney.

I prefer Kaine to Clinton.

9 hours ago, arch stanton said:

Letting Hillary become president is like teaching your kid a lesson by letting him stick his fingers into the moving fan blades

Letting Trump become president is like teaching your kid a lesson by letting him stick his face in the wood chipper

interesting.

what exactly is either candidate going to do that will directly benefit/hurt me? 

On 11/4/2016 at 7:17 AM, Jay said:

Wouldn't be surprised to see something drop today. In 2000 the Clinton machine dropped the "drunk driving 25 years ago" bomb on GWB 4 days before his election vs. Gore.

Of course Gore lost and the Clintons trashed the White House on their way out:

http://www.nytimes.com/2002/06/12/us/white-house-vandalized-in-transition-gao-finds.html

I hope Trump nukes Hillary.

The accounting office said similar pranks were reported in prior transitions, including the one from Mr. Bush's father to Mr. Clinton in 1993. ''We were unable to conclude,'' it said, ''whether the 2001 transition was worse than previous ones.''

Republican_Bubble.jpg

1 minute ago, Lou said:

since that's a question, I'll assume you are unsure about it.

so, any direct benefit to you ? 

I don't like Clinton.  She isn't in my top 10 of Democrats I would like to vote for.  However I am liberal and while I don't even trust her on those issues, I do feel she is the best option at this moment for me.  I also feel some of the negative stuff on her have been heavily exaggerated.  I don't think she will be a "bad" president.  

1 hour ago, Rico said:

I don't like Clinton.  She isn't in my top 10 of Democrats I would like to vote for.  However I am liberal and while I don't even trust her on those issues, I do feel she is the best option at this moment for me.  I also feel some of the negative stuff on her have been heavily exaggerated.  I don't think she will be a "bad" president.  

ok, I understand that and have no problem with it.

however, that still doesn't answer my question.

1 hour ago, RallyMo said:

Garbage isn't an acceptable alternative for garbage just because it comes from another place.

I agree, but then why is it that you never refer to Hillary as garbage? well, until now, I guess. but even now, you could only do so with the caveat of including Trump in with her.

who are you voting for? (sorry, I get everyone's voting preference mixed up) 

Edited by Lou