• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Hillary Hates Taxes and other Hillaryous things

From the article.

If the Clintons pack them in, consider that a valuable gauge of Hillary’s viability.

No, setting up speaking engagements where you have a fan base doesn't guage anything. Shit, even the Rolling Stones perform to sell out crowds and they are way past their viabilty.

If they really want the truth they have to go where there name is mud and see if they can convince anyone otherwise. Can she be less deplorable to the average middle American and convince them she will meet their needs better than Trump.

But playing the 10 major cities game is stupid, that's what she did last election while pissing off all of middle America, calling them uneducated and deplorable. 

Personally I think she's going to run and may just win but then again she's playing with fire. She got amnesty on the home brew  server but that was with people sympathetic to her in the FBI and justice department. Trump owns that card now and if threatened will play it.

Definitely running for President in 2020 but this time as a Republican.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/11/22/europe/hillary-clinton-migration-europe-intl/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnn.com%2F

In an interview with The Guardian newspaper, the former US secretary of state and 2016 presidential candidate commended European leaders like German Chancellor Angela Merkel for their kindness toward migrants. But she said they need to send out a stronger message that they won't be always able to "provide refuge and support."

Sure sounds like a Republican's viewpoint on uncurbed immigration and refugee entrance into the US. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

"I was at dinner with a political professional who worked on her 2008 campaign. I mentioned that I was going to interview Clinton, and sought his advice about what I should ask. He put down his fork and scowled. “Ask her why she blew the biggest slam dunk in the history of Facking American politics!” he said. A few diners at adjacent tables looked up. “Oh, and ask her if she is going to donate the millions of dollars she’s gonna make on this book to charity. Ask her: Why should you profit from this disaster?” There was more of this."

LOL