• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Hillary Hates Taxes and other Hillaryous things

9 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

The Democrats disdain for Gabbard is so confusing. She's clearly a winning candidate for them but they refuse to embrace her.

And yeah, her domestic policy is basically Bernie Sanders.

She torched Harris in the primaries, their golden brown girl and dispelled her rise to the nomination. That was unforgivable for the inner circle that still propped up Harris for VP, which has been a predictable disaster.

Gabbard needs to get away from that fucked up mess. On the R side she could easily move forward with her military service for all of the Saber rattlers to get a boner. 

Her policies will eventually be law of the land. It's just a matter of time. 

3 minutes ago, Blarg said:

She torched Harris in the primaries, their golden brown girl and dispelled her rise to the nomination. That was unforgivable for the inner circle that still propped up Harris for VP, which has been a predictable disaster.

Gabbard needs to get away from that fucked up mess. On the R side she could easily move forward with her military service for all of the Saber rattlers to get a boner. 

Her policies will eventually be law of the land. It's just a matter of time. 

16 minutes ago, cals said:

She's an attention seeking whore Hawaiian and you guys only like her because she talks shit on the other democrats.  She's like Liz Cheney or Adam Kinzinger to the left. 

You just proved Cals point with this post.

8 minutes ago, cals said:

Fuck you are stupid. 

The disdain on the right for Kinzinger and Cheney is the same kind of disdain the left has for Sinema and Manchin.

There's no good comparison for Gabbard. Saying "hurr durr its because she shit talks Dems" is a cop out. That's not it. I'm not even sure how much she does that in comparison to people like AOC, Omar etc.

1 minute ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

The disdain on the right for Kinzinger and Cheney is the same kind of disdain the left has for Sinema and Manchin.

There's no good comparison for Gabbard. Saying "hurr durr its because she shit talks Dems" is a cop out. That's not it. I'm not even sure how much she does that in comparison to people like AOC, Omar etc.

It isn't. Some on the left don't like Manchin and Sinema because of policy positions. People on the right dislike Kinzinger and Cheney because they think Trump should be held accountable for inciting a riot on the Capitol to try to overturn an election he lost. 

8 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Go home you're drunk. Her foreign policy is as anti-war as they come.

And that is a negative in what way? How has it been going with that war machine for 20 years in the Mid East? Accomplish any goals or just fill up VA beds with IED patients? I guess the upside was the prosthetic industry saw an uptick in sales.

3 minutes ago, Blarg said:

And that is a negative in what way? How has it been going with that war machine for 20 years in the Mid East? Accomplish any goals or just fill up VA beds with IED patients? I guess the upside was the prosthetic industry saw an uptick in sales.

Dude I don't know what is going on with your reading skills today but I said her domestic policy is shit. I agree with most of her foreign policy. Grab an extra cup of coffee.

4 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Dude I don't know what is going on with your reading skills today but I said her domestic policy is shit. I agree with most of her foreign policy. Grab an extra cup of coffee.

Her domestic policies are what the US is evolving towards. You can't live in the 50's anymore, that ended and a lot of bad shit ended with it. But the whole concept of universal health care, like social security and Medicare, is going to find it's way into the fabric of America.

I'd rather someone with a brain in the President's chair make those decisions and not simply pushed through congress without reading the bill and it's consequences of the Obama Ponzi Scheme. Someone that can talk it over with both sides of the aisle without making every piece of legislation a civil war won by the side with the most troops in place. 

If universal healthcare was an inevitability in the US, I would think the state of California would have already implemented it.

Libs control the entire state, and they love to brag about the size of its economy. What's the hold up?

Sure wish some reasonable libs were able to answer this. @Angelsjunky

9 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

If universal healthcare was an inevitability in the US, I would think the state of California would have already implemented it.

Libs control the entire state, and they love to brag about the size of its economy. What's the hold up?

Well, my take is that both the Democrats and Republicans serve the same people, for the most part. The establishment liberals don't want universal healthcare, because it would greatly diminish profits for pharma and insurance companies.

I think it was Noam Chomsky who said that the Dem party was created to stop real progressive legislation--that is, that benefits working people. I might be getting the source wrong, but you get the idea. 

This has become extremely obvious in recent years, where the Dem party even has performance artists like AOC and the "squad," who really only exist to give lip service to progressive ideas, but never do anything other than pose for photo ops at the border or camp out over night at the capitol. Or most of the Dems continuing to vote for the bloated "defense" bill. And of course Bernie's promise that Biden would be "the most progressive president since FDR," and following through on nothing.

I have this argument with my father all the time. He complains that I don't recognize the whole BS "lesser of two evils" idea (a common rationalization progressives make in voting for establishment puppets like Biden, Obama, and the Clintons). At this point I care far less about left vs. right, and more about authoritarian vs libertarian (small l), or establishment vs. anti-establishment. When you have the darling of the left, Antifa, un-ironically protesting for vaccine mandates (in Australia), you know something is off.

TLDR: If libs in CA really wanted universal health care, they'd have it. But they don't -- at least not the Newsoms and Pelosis of the world - because they're far more interested in preserving and growing their own wealth, and serving their corporate donor masters than they are in helping the people they are supposed to actually serve.

23 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Actually, Calolfornia does have a form of universal healthcare.  It's called Covered Calolfornia, where you can get medical coverage based on your income.  With lower incomes getting it for free.  All you have to do is apply.  Which most that don't have insurance won't do for some reason.  

1 hour ago, gotbeer said:

Actually, Calolfornia does have a form of universal healthcare.  It's called Covered Calolfornia, where you can get medical coverage based on your income.  With lower incomes getting it for free.  All you have to do is apply.  Which most that don't have insurance won't do for some reason.  

Covered California is Obamacare. 

• 3 months later...