• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Hillary Hates Taxes and other Hillaryous things

3 minutes ago, Thomas said:

What else would you expect for people similar to @Glen? The Republicans have quite openly and abundantly run a strategy of antagonizing anyone to the left of crazy right. Using their propaganda spewing news outlets to have the less intellectually curious parrot the same drivel. They have the millions upon millions of people who they target angry to the point of irrationality and ripe for manipulation. They are so angry that they think they're "helping" their side when lashing out. Only to be instead acting as the right's shepherding dogs moving many of the masses back to the right.

I'm curious what you define as "crazy right" and who you think has done this.

4 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

I'm curious what you define as "crazy right" and who you think has done this.

I define it as those on the right who have established rather specifically targeted policies not likely due to personal beliefs but to specifically elicit a strong reaction from their opponents. To drive the left "crazy". Karl Rove did this to some degree. But Bannon has turned it into an art form. Especially with Trump as the mouth piece with his natural charms. 

9 minutes ago, Thomas said:

I define it as those on the right who have established rather specifically targeted policies not likely due to personal beliefs but to specifically elicit a strong reaction from their opponents. To drive the left "crazy". Karl Rove did this to some degree. But Bannon has turned it into an art form. Especially with Trump as the mouth piece with his natural charms. 

Ok, can you give an example of your version of a "crazy right" policy? That's really really vague, and I think you're grossly exaggerating the size of this group.

I think the furthest right policy I can think of is the wall and the temporary travel restriction, unless my memory is failing me which is possible. I wouldn't classify those as crazy.

5 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Ok, can you give an example of your version of a "crazy right" policy? That's really really vague, and I think you're grossly exaggerating the size of this group.

I think the furthest right policy I can think of is the wall and the temporary travel restriction, unless my memory is failing me which is possible. I wouldn't classify those as crazy.

This thread is about Hillaryous stuff. You guys are fucking it up. 

6 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

It doesn't matter if YOU think they're crazy or not. You aren't the targeted demographic. It matters if enough people on the other side think they're crazy and react accordingly. It's not like the threshold to "trigger" many on the left is particularly arduous. They are easy marks. This is probably the best example.
http://www.businessinsider.com/bannon-wanted-trump-to-sign-travel-ban-when-it-would-cause-chaos-2018-1

8 minutes ago, Blarg said:

This thread is about Hillaryous stuff. You guys are fucking it up. 

I did my part. And if there isn't enough anti-Hillary stuff in this thread, I blame you for slacking.

1 hour ago, Thomas said:

Wait, this thread was resurrected because of gravity doing it's job and not because HRC found yet another group of people to blame, white women's husbands? 

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/03/18/hillary-clinton-says-never-meant-cause-offence-claiming-white/ 

2 minutes ago, red321 said:

There is no way you were ever a Sanders supporters

Haha. I've actually learned more about economics in the last 2  years than I thought possible.

Social security is a government mandated retirement plan with shitty returns that I likely won't see any of. Where is the benefit there of me burning thousands of dollars?

11 minutes ago, Thomas said:

It doesn't matter if YOU think they're crazy or not. You aren't the targeted demographic. It matters if enough people on the other side think they're crazy and react accordingly. It's not like the threshold to "trigger" many on the left is particularly arduous. They are easy marks. This is probably the best example.
http://www.businessinsider.com/bannon-wanted-trump-to-sign-travel-ban-when-it-would-cause-chaos-2018-1

I appreciate it! I just saw you define Republicans as seemingly crazy right, so I assumed those were your beliefs.

6 hours ago, Thomas said:

What else would you expect for people similar to @Glen? The Republicans have quite openly and abundantly run a strategy of antagonizing anyone to the left of crazy right. Using their propaganda spewing news outlets to have the less intellectually curious parrot the same drivel. They have the millions upon millions of people who they target angry to the point of irrationality and ripe for manipulation. They are so angry that they think they're "helping" their side when lashing out. Only to be instead acting as the right's shepherding dogs moving many of the masses back to the right.

Thank God the left has remained out of the " (having) millions upon millions of people who they target angry to the point of irrationally and ripe for manipulation " business. 

8 minutes ago, Lou said:

Thank God the left has remained out of the " (having) millions upon millions of people who they target angry to the point of irrationally and ripe for manipulation " business. 

Organizationally the Democrats are the Cleveland Browns to the Republicans' New England Patriots. HRC was able to buy off the DNC for a paltry amount of money. We're not dealing with the best or brightest. There is no vast left-wing conspiracy factory. While many on the left are as corrupt as their counterparts on the right, they simply aren't as capable when it comes to subterfuge. It's right up there with IT security.

On 3/19/2018 at 5:13 PM, Thomas said:

Organizationally the Democrats are the Cleveland Browns to the Republicans' New England Patriots. HRC was able to buy off the DNC for a paltry amount of money. We're not dealing with the best or brightest. There is no vast left-wing conspiracy factory. While many on the left are as corrupt as their counterparts on the right, they simply aren't as capable when it comes to subterfuge. It's right up there with IT security.

But ... but ... college educated voters!

On March 19, 2018 at 4:13 PM, Thomas said:

I'm not buying this. All we heard going into the election was about the DNC/Clinton machine and how they were already organized throughout the country. This, along with $1.2 BILLION, would place Hillary on her rightful place - sitting upon her throne in the Oval Office. Dems were laughing at the thought that Trump could ever win the election from the moment he announced his candidacy.

And then they cried. 

Edited by Lou