• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Hillary Hates Taxes and other Hillaryous things

10 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

I don't really care one way or another, but Blarg does seem to have a giant boner for Hillary despite stating otherwise at this point. She's pretty much yesterday's news as far as any rational approach is concerned.

This is true but there are still many on the left that are still "with her"

http://www.newsweek.com/hillary-clinton-falls-fourth-time-18-months-and-fractures-wrist-847551

The former US presidential candidate was staying at Umaid Bhawan Palace, the one-time residence of the former royal family of Jodhpur, when she slipped in the bath, DNA India reported.

"We did a CT scan and X-ray and found a hairline fracture around the wrist area. She was advised to take rest for few days and use a crepe bandage for support," a doctor at the hospital told AFP.

giphy.gif

At this point she needs a Life Alert.

Edited by Blarg

It's really not an issue for me at all, I'm very satisfied with her loss. It's just... This pisses you guys off so much that, honestly, I enjoy it.

I go a month and a half without posting anything about your patron saint then you all lose your shit that one new post gets attention in one continuous thread that I didn't even start. 

It's pure entertainment.

Edited by Blarg

5 hours ago, RallyMo said:

I don't really care one way or another, but Blarg does seem to have a giant boner for Hillary despite stating otherwise at this point. She's pretty much yesterday's news as far as any rational approach is concerned.

in fairness, she's keeping herself in the news. it's not like anyone here is going out of their way to find obscure news about her. "hey, hillary ate dinner at spago last night. i think i'll let everyone at aw.com know about it."

5 hours ago, Jason said:

This is true but there are still many on the left that are still "with her"

So what ? I think we’ve got about 14 months of demonstrable evidence that being “with her” is better then the nightmare shit show we have now.  That’s subjective I guess of course.  I’m sure YV disagrees. 

Anyway, if my choices in 2020 are Hillary or the Donald Trump.  I’m voting for Hillary again without a moment of hesitation. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

1 hour ago, UndertheHalo said:

So what ? I think we’ve got about 14 months of demonstrable evidence that being “with her” is better then the nightmare shit show we have now.  That’s subjective I guess of course.  I’m sure YV disagrees. 

Anyway, if my choices in 2020 are Hillary or the Donald Trump.  I’m voting for Hillary again without a moment of hesitation. 

And if that somehow happened, she'd lose by an even bigger margin. As bad as we might think it is, polls show that there isn't even close to enough buyer's remorse to turn the tide between those two choices. Dems need to put up a decent candidate or it'll be another 7 years of Trump.

1 hour ago, InsideThePark said:

And if that somehow happened, she'd lose by an even bigger margin. As bad as we might think it is, polls show that there isn't even close to enough buyer's remorse to turn the tide between those two choices. Dems need to put up a decent candidate or it'll be another 7 years of Trump.

no doubt they need another candidate.  and they'll have one.  Hillary isn't going to run again.  and I disagree with the idea that she lost by some large margin.  Neither here nor there though.

1 hour ago, UndertheHalo said:

no doubt they need another candidate.  and they'll have one.  Hillary isn't going to run again.  and I disagree with the idea that she lost by some large margin.  Neither here nor there though.

I agree that she didn't lose by a large margin. She lost Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania by less than 80,000 votes put together.

They need a good candidate, and someone who isn't so easily tied to Hillary. That's one of several reasons why I don't want gillibrand to get the nom. Seems like she might be the early front-runner. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

4 hours ago, calscuf said:

If Blarg didn’t keep this thread alive, what would FS jack off to?

Other than AOs weather thread, or any terror attack thread.

Other than those?

Where do you see fansince posting in this thread? Damn, Cals, you need to quit drinking in your garage with the car running.

10 hours ago, Blarg said:

It's really not an issue for me at all, I'm very satisfied with her loss. It's just... This pisses you guys off so much that, honestly, I enjoy it.

I go a month and a half without posting anything about your patron saint then you all lose your shit that one new post gets attention in one continuous thread that I didn't even start. 

It's pure entertainment.

Pointing out your obsession doesn't mean I'm pissed off. You're projecting again.

13 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

That’s exactly why she is still relevant in theses threads. I doubt you hope she runs again but there are many that do

5 hours ago, Blarg said:

First post on the thread since February 1st. Where is the obssesive behavior in a 45 day latency, my leftist dotard friend?

...because you're the one who felt this thread had to be bumped?

I can tell I'm getting under your skin because you dripped a "leftist dotard" again. That's your tell.

Hi, Brandon!

2 hours ago, Jason said:

That’s exactly why she is still relevant in theses threads. I doubt you hope she runs again but there are many that do

Are there ? I think a lot more people on the left would rather seen Sanders run again then Hillary. Even Hillary people.  I supported her pretty strongly and I’d rather see someone like Bernie Sanders then her.  She’s toxic.  I think it’s unfair, but it’s the way it is.  Hopefully we have someone other then Bernie.  The democrats need fresh blood.  It’s out there. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

4 minutes ago, Glen said:

...because you're the one who felt this thread had to be bumped?

I can tell I'm getting under your skin because you dripped a "leftist dotard" again. That's your tell.

Hi, Brandon!

No wonder politics is such a mess.  People's main goal is to get under their opponents skin.

great job,

i guess

I don't know what's funnier:

1. That she steps directly in the divot on the step while looking directly at it 

or,

2. That she does the "don't touch me, brown man"  when the guy goes up to help her. 

Edited by Lou