• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Hillary Hates Taxes and other Hillaryous things

For a while I thought that Kevin Spacey's character in House of Cards was like Trump.  But now, it seems like he is more Hillary than anything.  That she doesn't want to run anymore, but realizes that she could do more good in politics.  Sure does sound like she is going to chase the money that dried up at the Clinton Foundation and become a lobbyist, where the real power is.

1 hour ago, LHalo said:

Should I just post the whole fuckin story?

You forgot the part of the article that states Amazon rarely deletes reviews. Why didn't you mention that Red?

Oh Jeebus. This is actually something to you? 

It seems to me that a deluge of BS reviews for a product on day one of release falls out of the norm, thus calling for a situation that allows for things that are done "rarely."

When's the last time a microSD card or something like that came out that got slammed with negative reviews on day one from unverified purchasers? I'm sure the volume here was probably overwhelming. Hell, I bet there's probably no precedent for the volume that they saw day one. It's so highly visible. Maybe Trump can get someone to write another book for him so that we'll have an item where you'll see a similar amount of BS comments from the other side's nutters with nothing better to do.

4 hours ago, red321 said:

You forget the part where they mentioned those 1 star reviews were from people who most likely didn't read the book, in some cases even admitting so. 

So they proved all of those one stars were from people who didn't read the book or just deleted them because... Hillary?

I think Hutzler's bannana slicer is going to end up with more favorable reviews but Amazon hasn't deleted any of the unfavorable. 

Of the two products I would be more inclined to buy the bannana slicer.

https://www.amazon.com/Hutzler-571-Banana-Slicer/dp/B0047E0EII

Edited by Blarg

4 hours ago, LHalo said:

Should I just post the whole fuckin story?

You forgot the part of the article that states Amazon rarely deletes reviews. Why didn't you mention that Red?

If you are going to misquote it, than you probably should. 

Amazon is rarely moved to delete reviews so publicly, although in November negative comments under a book by anti-Trump broadcaster Megyn Kelly appeared to be removed by the retailer. 

Speaking to Fortune, a spokesperson from the company said: "In the case of a memoir, the subject of the book is the author and their views. It’s not our role to decide what a customer would view as helpful or unhelpful in making their decision. We do however have mechanisms in place to ensure that the voices of many do not drown out the voices of a few and we remove customer reviews that violate our community guidelines."

41 minutes ago, Blarg said:

So they proved all of those one stars were from people who didn't read the book or just deleted them because... Hillary?

Out of the 40 plus 1 star reviews...not a single one was a verified purchase and reviews were left on the day the book was released...even you can connect the dots

14 hours ago, Blarg said:

I think Hutzler's bannana slicer is going to end up with more favorable reviews but Amazon hasn't deleted any of the unfavorable. 

Of the two products I would be more inclined to buy the bannana slicer.

https://www.amazon.com/Hutzler-571-Banana-Slicer/dp/B0047E0EII

ha, funny you should mention this, but the hutzler 571 was the first thing i thought of in this thread.

you beat me to it.

Edited by Tank

14 minutes ago, red321 said:

If you are going to misquote it, than you probably should. 

Amazon is rarely moved to delete reviews so publicly, although in November negative comments under a book by anti-Trump broadcaster Megyn Kelly appeared to be removed by the retailer. 

Speaking to Fortune, a spokesperson from the company said: "In the case of a memoir, the subject of the book is the author and their views. It’s not our role to decide what a customer would view as helpful or unhelpful in making their decision. We do however have mechanisms in place to ensure that the voices of many do not drown out the voices of a few and we remove customer reviews that violate our community guidelines."

lol

9 hours ago, red321 said:

Out of the 40 plus 1 star reviews...not a single one was a verified purchase and reviews were left on the day the book was released...even you can connect the dots

Did they remove unverified positive reviews? The reason I ask is the Democrats have this reputation of not reading something before heaping praise on it.

Edited by Blarg

On 9/16/2017 at 7:13 PM, fan_since79 said:

This is the cover The New Yorker was prepared to run if she had won the election.

NEWYORKER-thefirst-hrc-favre-750x1024.jp

I have no idea what Trump's New Yorker cover looked like (or if he had one), but it would be fitting to have him in the chair and facing the other direction, with blue and white light from his phone illuminating his face.

21 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

I have no idea what Trump's New Yorker cover looked like (or if he had one), but it would be fitting to have him in the chair and facing the other direction on the shitter, with blue and white light from his phone illuminating his face.