• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Hillary Hates Taxes and other Hillaryous things

You know what I don't get about the whole Benghazi thing... GW Bush sent us to war in Iraq leading to hundreds of American deaths based on bullshit intel that they had WMDs which they didn't, it was just so he could clean up his Daddy's mess... and there were no hearings by Republican committees, but when it comes to Benghazi, Republicans get the biggest chub ever.

1 hour ago, Thomas said:

Clinton and her staff chose to delete over 30,000 e-mails and not turn them over to the FBI. Sixty-two percent (62%) of voters think it is likely those e-mails were deleted to hide something incriminating.

Except for Red, Nate and Glen. 

Oh this is funny...

In her book, Clinton also criticized Sanders for effectively stealing her ideas.

“We would propose a bold infrastructure investment plan or an ambitious new apprenticeship program for young people, and then Bernie would announce basically the same thing, but bigger,” she writes.

That's a... unique opinion.

55 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

A Brief List of People Clinton Blames for Her Election Loss, Part 3

Congrats Obama for making the list, and for Biden for getting an honorable mention.

James Comey: Of course, former F.B.I director James Comey receives some (probably warranted!) finger-pointing as well. Her image as a candidate for president, Clinton writes, went from a picture of a seasoned leader to a scandal-plagued one and “[James] Comey’s letter turned that picture upside down.”

LOL. yeah, it was comey's fault.

my fear is that she gets pushed to be the dem candidate in 2020. i'm so friggin' sick and tired of hearing about her. she'll be 73 and there may be issues with her health, not to mention her character - time to call it a day, lady.

16 hours ago, Tank said:

my fear is that she gets pushed to be the dem candidate in 2020. i'm so friggin' sick and tired of hearing about her. she'll be 73 and there may be issues with her health, not to mention her character - time to call it a day, lady.

Will never happen. 

I don't agree with the idea that Bernie Sanders significantly damaged her campaign.  But she's not wrong about "one upping" game he played.  My problem with Bernie has always been that he just keeps going on and on about entitlements.  No matter how unrealistic.  Clintons campaign proposed measured social policies that may have been achievable, and Bernie constantly overshadowed that with larger more appealing entitlement proposals. 

Some of you dudes just despise her.  Which is fine.  But she's not all wrong on these points. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

17 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

I don't agree with the idea that Bernie Sanders significantly damaged her campaign.  But she's not wrong about "one upping" game he played.

Huh.  Even SNL made fun of Hillary for doing the exact opposite.

4 hours ago, Adam said:

Will never happen. 

from your lips to voters ears.

you know that after four years of trump that there will be a big push to get her back on campaign trail for some kind of "let's fix the cosmic wrong that happened in 2016" concept, to right a horrible wrong from last november. we'll see the media working overtime, bringing up her name frequently to get a feel of the public's temperature about her.

i wouldn't bet against her right now. i think she's addicted to the idea of being the first female POTUS.