• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Can this trend be reversed? SJWs

Adam

20 hours ago, cals said:

I’ve read a couple stories about Chappelle this weekend and the “controversy” hasn’t died down.  This is the thing though, Netflix is basically saying tough shit (in the politest way possible) and there’s nothing the T community can really do.  Even with some support from L’s, G’s and B’s there isn’t enough support to affect Netflix financially.  And so nothing will happen.  Which is interesting to see a failed cancellation of someone who allegedly broke the SJW rules.

And what it may lead to is more people and more companies politely saying FU to SJWs if doing so won’t affect their bottom line.  And to the T community that they need to settle the fuck down and pick their battles because frankly they don’t have enough people that care about their problems.

https://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/publications/trans-adults-united-states/

this report claims 1.4 mil identify as trans. that's less than 1 % of the US population, but by yelling the loudest, they've convinced a lot of people to bend over backwards to accommodate them. nonsense.

2 hours ago, cals said:

And it's not like I myself am not sympathetic to their plight. It must be terrible to feel like you are the outwardly the wrong gender. I'm sure a lot of people feel the same.

But I've watched the Chapelle special a couple of times.  He doesn't attack them.  He makes some jokes, but the overall theme is reconciliation between him, black people and the trans community.  I doubt many of them even watched it.  His general tone is not anti-trans.  And the T's are going to get a lot more people on their side if they can take a joke.  Trying to cancel Dave Chappelle will alienate a lot of damn people. 

image.png.0874d6063ca874ca2fdd410d65a97da7.png

On 10/25/2021 at 1:48 PM, cals said:

And it's not like I myself am not sympathetic to their plight. It must be terrible to feel like you are the outwardly the wrong gender. I'm sure a lot of people feel the same.

But I've watched the Chapelle special a couple of times.  He doesn't attack them.  He makes some jokes, but the overall theme is reconciliation between him, black people and the trans community.  I doubt many of them even watched it.  His general tone is not anti-trans.  And the T's are going to get a lot more people on their side if they can take a joke.  Trying to cancel Dave Chappelle will alienate a lot of damn people. 

I think maybe these kids were too sheltered growing up. I remember starting a fight in 4th grade for making fun of another boy bringing a stuffed animal to school. The kid obviously learned a valuable lesson and was in prison by 18. These men didn’t catch enough shit as a kid and now believe they can dress like girls without ridicule 

United States issues its 1st passport with ‘X’ gender marker

The United States has issued its first passport with an “X” gender designation, marking a milestone in the recognition of the rights of people who do not identify as male or female, and expects to be able to offer the option more broadly next year, the State Department said Wednesday.

The department now also allows applicants to self-select their gender as male or female, no longer requiring them to provide medical certification if their gender did not match that listed on their other identification documents.

https://apnews.com/article/us-passports-x-gender-designation-2c29e18fc6566d549b9a06fda0857602

d3b52a0bb357605b63a61ad82fed52d3.gif

2 hours ago, Lhalo said:

The United States has issued its first passport with an “X” gender designation, marking a milestone in the recognition of the rights of people who do not identify as male or female, and expects to be able to offer the option more broadly next year, the State Department said Wednesday.

The department now also allows applicants to self-select their gender as male or female, no longer requiring them to provide medical certification if their gender did not match that listed on their other identification documents.

https://apnews.com/article/us-passports-x-gender-designation-2c29e18fc6566d549b9a06fda0857602

That’s kind of important information to know while traveling abroad. For security reasons of course 

1 hour ago, Lhalo said:

Hey, they made it easy for other countries that aren't as lib as ours to persecute.

1 hour ago, Jason said:

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/texas-governor-signs-bill-banning-transgender-girls-female-sports-schools-2021-10-26/

My offer to the Texas residents on this board still stands. Newsom for Abbott, straight up. 

Dang.  This sucks that a guy can't win the girls state wrestling championship for 2 years in a row.