• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Can this trend be reversed? SJWs

Adam

8 hours ago, cals said:

If anyone is living rent free in another’s head it’s me in yours.  How many of my posts a day are you “hiding” (despite the fact that you aren’t a mod)?

I can’t believe you’re an adult man.

I thought you weren't going to read any of my posts? And, funny, you seem to bring my name up all the time as if you need some sort of daddy validation. 

1599264776204.jpg

1 minute ago, St1ck said:

I still would like to know why @gotbeer thinks people being upset about having teachers get down on all fours like they are fucking animals clawing at dollar bills to buy school supplies for their class is the "Pussyfication of America."

He can’t answer until he gets back from the midget tossing competition 

1 hour ago, St1ck said:

I still would like to know why @gotbeer thinks people being upset about having teachers get down on all fours like they are fucking animals clawing at dollar bills to buy school supplies for their class is the "Pussyfication of America."

Because it's retarded.  What, so because they are teachers, it's not ok.  If they chose people at random from the stands it would be ok?  Fuck, then every gameshow is fucked because of your retarded views.  Hell, half of the youtube videos should be banned because if it's funny, it's degrading to someone or exploiting something.  So the pussyfication of America continues.  

3 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Because it's retarded.  What, so because they are teachers, it's not ok.  If they chose people at random from the stands it would be ok?  Fuck, then every gameshow is fucked because of your retarded views.  Hell, half of the youtube videos should be banned because if it's funny, it's degrading to someone or exploiting something.  So the pussyfication of America continues.  

Yes because it wasn't a game show. That's cool they raised money for school supplies. You know what you do? Get one of those cartoonishly large novelty checks and hand it to them like a normal human being. If it was some random drunks in attendance collecting cash for themselves there's no issue but don't treat teachers trying to get money for classroom school supplies like they're strippers working the afternoon shift begging for dollars for their meth addiction. 

Ah shucks. Looks like “Latinx” didn’t catch on like the sj-dubs thought it would…

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/latino/latino-civil-rights-organization-drops-latinx-official-communication-rcna8203

"The reality is there is very little to no support for its use and it's sort of seen as something used inside the Beltway or in Ivy League tower settings, while LULAC always rep Jose and María on Main Street in the barrio and we need to make sure we talk to them the way they talk to each other," García said in a phone interview with NBC News.

Edited by Lhalo

13 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Ah shucks. Looks like “Latinx” didn’t catch on like the sj-dubs thought it would…

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/latino/latino-civil-rights-organization-drops-latinx-official-communication-rcna8203

"The reality is there is very little to no support for its use and it's sort of seen as something used inside the Beltway or in Ivy League tower settings, while LULAC always rep Jose and María on Main Street in the barrio and we need to make sure we talk to them the way they talk to each other," García said in a phone interview with NBC News.

"I don't know of any abuelita (grandmother) that calls her granddaughter, 'Hey you Latinx, I'm going to throw you the chancla (flip-flop)

Lol 

3 minutes ago, Blarg said:

I am afraid this is the end of the world phase 1. We get two more until the universe snuffs us out. The next phase may or may not include Snoop Dog as the President of the US after his transformation into a woman with Dave Chappelle as his VP.

Larry will probably be vaccinated by then as well