• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Can this trend be reversed? SJWs

Adam

14 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

Twitter suspends US Senate candidate for hateful conduct (msn.com)

What she said was the women should be in women's sports.  That is hateful speech according to Twitter.

How dare she state a fact. It makes it more ridiculous that the Taliban folks can keep their accounts 

Edited by Jason

11 hours ago, mtangelsfan said:

Twitter suspends US Senate candidate for hateful conduct (msn.com)

What she said was the women should be in women's sports.  That is hateful speech according to Twitter.

FILE - March 25, 2014, then, U.S. Rep. Vicky Hartzler, R-Mo., left, speaks to reporters on Capitol Hill in Washington on March 25, 2014. Senate candidate Vicky Hartzler’s campaign says she has no plans to delete a tweet in which she wrote, “Women’s sports are for women, not men pretending to be women,” even after Twitter said she won’t be able to tweet, retweet, follow or like posts until she does. Twitter on Monday, Feb. 28, 2022, suspended Hartzler’s personal account, (AP Photo/Lauren Victoria Burke, File)

------------

yep, hateful.

9 minutes ago, cals said:

I agree with this woman but again, you fucking guys acting like you’re totally clueless and I’m not buying it.

It’s because she said they’re ”men pretending to be women.”  Nothing else.

Even Tank highlighted the line before it and ignored that part.

Calling a Tranny a “man pretending to be a woman” is offensive.  That’s like their N-word.  Well maybe Tranny is but you get the point.

But if you’re going to have a debate at least identify what was said that got her kicked off, or again, you look like whiny women.  It’s like watching The View, but with sagging testicles.

Please stop denying the brave men of this board their status as victims

10 minutes ago, cals said:

I agree with this woman but again, you fucking guys acting like you’re totally clueless and I’m not buying it.

Calling a Tranny a “man pretending to be a woman” is offensive.  That’s like their N-word.  Well maybe Tranny is but you get the point.

But if you’re going to have a debate at least identify what was said that got her kicked off, or again, you look like whiny women.  It’s like watching The View, but with sagging testicles.

okay, but to pretend that there aren't any biological and physiological differences between males and females in competitive sports is ignorant and grotesquely unfair to bilogical females.

how come we never see female trannies trying to compete in men's sports? because they know they're outgunned and don't stand a chance. but when males compete in female sports, everyone is just supposed to say "it's okay"? that's absolutely illogical, and the male trannies are taking advantage of some bizarre kind of social sympathy.

i've said before - the best solution is to create a third category for competition - males, females and open. let like compete against like.

5 hours ago, cals said:

The truth is offensive I guess. Twitter bans people for speaking the truth. We live in weird times 

Edited by Jason

7 hours ago, cals said:

I guess it would have been ok if she had said, "man identifying as a woman"?

18 minutes ago, cals said:

Let me ask you this Larry: What is is more offensive, a man pretending to be a women or a Mexican pretending to be a white guy?

I’m Scottish and Irish as well. I will drink you under the table any day of the week. 

2 hours ago, RallyMo said:

My opinion is that Twitter can do whatever they want if somebody violates their TOS. That’s honestly my opinion. Not trying to dance around anything.

I’m with you but with these social media companies they are so large in that they have become the predominant way people communicate and share information. Kind of dangerous to make themselves the arbiters of truth 

Edited by Jason

1 minute ago, Jason said:

I’m with you but with these social media  companies, they are so large in that they have become the predominant way people communicate and share information. Kind of dangerous to make themselves the arbiters of truth 

Luckily we now have Truth Social.